a. Disbursements for the period ending January 16, 2018, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. Tax refunds totaling $912,943.72, Tax Assessor/Collector.
1. Construction, Roof Recovery For Collin County Justice Center (IFB No. 2018-116), Construction & Projects.
2. Kitchen Equipment for Collin County Jail (IFB No. 2018-102), Construction & Projects.
1. Construction, Myers Park Hardscape Improvement (IFB No. 2018-042) to North Rock Construction, LLC, budget amendment in the amount of $93,742 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the Construction Agreement, Construction & Projects.
2. Annual Contract for Office Furniture (Contract No. 2018-096) to Plano Office Supply, Co., Purchasing.
3. Supplies: Copy Paper (Contract No. 2018-128) to Veritiv Operating Company, Purchasing.
4. Firearms, Ammunition, and Accessories (IFB No. 2018-036) to various vendors, Sheriff.
1. Personal Services Agreement with Kim Wilson for a cost allocation and rate model for jail services (inmate housing) and dispatch services, grant an exemption to the competitive bid process per V.T.C.A. Local Government Code 262.024(a)(4) and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Budget.
2. Interlocal Cooperation Agreement with the Collin County Water Control and Improvement District No. 03 (Inspiration) for traffic regulation within a Special District, Engineering.
3. Interlocal Agreement/License Agreement with the North Central Texas Council of Governments (NCTCOG) for digital LiDAR (Light Detection and Ranging) data and derivative data (contours) for mapping, Information Technology.
4. Interlocal Contract for Data Center Services (Google Imagery) with the Department of Information Resources (DIR) and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Information Technology.
5. Interlocal Agreement with the Community ISD for Dispatch Services effective through and including September 30, 2018, Sheriff.
6. Consulting Services Agreement with The Nature Conservancy (TNC) for continued prairie restoration and maintenance at Parkhill Prairie, budget amendment in the amount of $27,745 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Special Projects.
2. No. 3 to Software and Implementation Services for an ERP Financial System (RFP No. 2015-192) with Tyler Technologies, Inc. to extend dedicated Tyler project management services from February 1, 2018 through and including June 30, 2018 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Information Technology.
h. Ratification of the County Judge's prior approval:
1. FY 2017 Equitable Sharing Agreement and Certification with the US Department of Justice, Collin County and the Collin County District Attorney's Office, Auditor.
i. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $4,000 to move existing Jail Training Officer (JTO) funds for JTO pay at Inmate Transfer, Sheriff.
2. $13,910 for Supplemental Work Order No. 4 and No. 5 with LMC Corporation for the relocation and expansion of the 911 Dispatch Center, Construction & Projects.
3. $500,000 for the replacement of the current in-car video units and body cam motorcycle patrol video units for the Sheriff’s Department, Information Technology.
4. $6,811,897 to reallocate funds to cover negative categories and/or negative departmental budgets for FY 2017, Auditor.
5. $46,524,911.56 for the encumbrance rollover from FY 2017 to FY 2018, Auditor.
3. Reject all bids received for Construction, Roof Recovery for Collin County Justice Center (IFB No. 2017-343), Construction & Projects.
4. Sale of property located in Lake Side Estates, Wylie, Texas (Lot 8A, Volume B, Page 178) as recorded in the Collin County Deed Records to Brandon White upon the payment of $7,700, County Judge.
5. Grant application for the FY 2018 Emergency Management Performance Grant (EMPG) from the US Department of Homeland Security through the State of Texas Department of Public Safety, Texas Division of Emergency Management, Emergency Management.
6. Adoption of an Order authorizing the sale of fireworks for Texas Independence Day, San Jacinto Day and Memorial Day, Fire Marshal.
7. Consent to Assignment and Assumption of Contracts for Insurance, General & Excess Liability (RFP No. 2015-220) to change the name from Wells Fargo Insurance Services USA, Inc. to USI Insurance Services National, Inc., DBA USI Insurance Services and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Purchasing.
8. Grant application and resolution for the FY 2019 Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (JJDP) Grant through the Office of the Governor (OOG), Criminal Justice Division (CJD), Teen Court.
9. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
10. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
To deliberate the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee.
Real Estate (551.072)
Advertise for Sale of Real Property: Old F.M. Highway 720 Right-of-Way (IFB No. 2018-115), Special Projects.
Right of Way Acquisition for the Dallas North Tollway – Phase 4A from U.S. Highway No. 380 to F.M. Highway 428 – Settlement offer from G & H Properties, L.P., Special Projects.
Economic Development Negotiations (551.087)
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Keith Self COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2018 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. Mileage rate adjustment from $0.535 to $0.545 per mile effective January 1, 2018 set by the IRS, Auditor.
3. P–Card Disbursements, Auditor.
4. Amendment No. 3 to Frontier Parkway Improvements (AGR No. 2016-229) with Birkhoff, Hendricks & Carter L.L.P. to make various changes to the contract, Engineering.
5. County overtime for the pay period ended January 14, 2018, Human Resources.