8. Supplies: Jail Kitchen Non-Food (IFB No. 2017-241) to various vendors, Sheriff.
1. Engagement Letter with Pattillo, Brown & Hill, L.L.P. to perform the annual audit for FY2017 for the CAFR (Comprehensive Annual Financial Report), Auditor.
2. Lease Agreement with RDNPLN, LLC (Frisco Printing & Graphics Center) for property located at 8585 John Wesley Drive, Suite 200, Frisco, Texas for a period of three (3) years beginning January 1, 2018 through and including December 31, 2020, Construction & Projects.
3. Interlocal Jail Services Agreement with the Community ISD effective through and including September 30, 2018, Sheriff.
4. Interlocal Jail Services Agreement with the Baylor Scott & White Public Safety Office effective through and including September 30, 2018, Sheriff.
5. Interlocal Agreement(s) for Library Services to be paid in quarterly installments, Budget:
a. City of Celina for the Celina Public Library.
b. City of Melissa for the Melissa Public Library.
c. City of Princeton for the Princeton Community Library.
d. Town of Prosper for the Prosper Community Library.
e. City of Wylie for the Rita & Truett Smith Public Library.
a. Constable, Precinct 1 (1st and 2nd Quarter FY2016).
b. Constable, Precinct 2 (3rd and 4th Quarter FY2016).
c. County Clerk (1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Quarter FY2016).
d. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 3-1 (1st and 2nd Quarter FY2016).
e. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 4 (1st and 2nd Quarter FY2016).
1. Acknowledgment of the issuance of the New Hope Cultural Education Facilities Finance Corporation, Education Revenue Bonds (Legacy Preparatory Charter Academy Series 2017A and Series 2017B Bonds), Administrative Services.
2. Amend the FY 2018 Fee Schedule to update fees collected by the County Clerk, County Clerk.
3. Recognize the designation of the County Court at Law No. 7 as a Misdemeanor DWI/Drug Court as of January 1, 2018 and budget amendment in the amount of $31,137.50 to establish the budget for same, County Court at Law 7.
4. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
5. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Keith Self COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2017 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Engagement Letter with Pattillo, Brown & Hill, L.L.P. to perform the Community Supervision and Corrections Department annual audit for FY2017, Auditor.
2. Engagement Letter with Pattillo, Brown & Hill, L.L.P. to perform the Juvenile Probation annual audit for FY2017, Auditor.