2. Forcepoint Hardware and Software (Contract No. 2017-321) to CDW Government LLC, Information Technology.
3. Wireless, Voice and Data Services (Contract No. 2018-012) to AT&T Corp, Information Technology.
4. Vehicles, Light and Medium Duty Trucks (Contract No. 2018-087A) to Silsbee Ford, Inc., Public Works.
5. Vehicles, Public Safety (Contract No. 2018-039A) to Silsbee Ford, Inc., Public Works.
6. Services, Fencing, Labor & Materials, All Inclusive (IFB No. 2017-363) to Bobby G. Robinson dba Robinson Fence, Public Works.
7. Services, Onsite Grinding, Mulching and Removal of Debris (IFB No. 2017-347) to Camo Farms, Inc., Public Works.
2. Sanitary Sewer Easement Agreement to grant an easement to the City of McKinney on County owned property along the south side of Honey Creek, Engineering.
f. Ratification of the County Judge's prior approval:
1. Obtain box culverts from NRG and approval of the Bill of Sale Agreement with Buckthorn Wind Project LLC to pay $1.00 for the box culverts and budget amendment in the amount of $5,800 to purchase the equipment necessary for retrieval of the culverts, Public Works.
g. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $8,413 to reallocate funds for the Spay/Neuter Program, Development Services.
2. $72,854 to move funding for two (2) magistration clerks to the Justice of the Peace, Precinct 1 budget, Justice of the Peace, Precinct 1.
h. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Investment Report (4th Quarter FY2017).
i. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. November 20, 2017.
1. Acknowledgement of the issuance of the New Hope Cultural Education Facilities Finance Corporation Hospital Revenue Bonds (Children's Health System of Texas Project) Series 2017A, Administrative Services.
3. Final Plat for Eisenhower Estates, Lot 1 Block A, Engineering.
4. Re-plat of Lots 13R and 14R of The Hills of Lone Star, Phase 6/East Fork South, Engineering.
5. Amend the Construction Standards to add Carrier ICP AC Systems as a preferred manufacturer specifically for the 900 and 920 Buildings in Plano, Facilities.
6. Amended list of equipment manufacturers for IT procurement standards, Information Technology.
7. Amend the FY 2018 Fee Schedule to update fees collected by Public Works effective January 1, 2018, Public Works.
8. Trimming and removing brush and tree limbs on private property at the northwest corner of CR 581 and CR 579 to restore line of sight visibility for approaching traffic, Public Works.
9. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
10. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
EEOC conciliation agreement proposal relating to Ronald Welch, Human Resources.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Keith Self COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2017 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. Addendum No. 1 to Construction, Bridge: County Road 613 over Groves Creek (IFB No. 2017-357) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bids, Purchasing.
3. Amendment No. 2 to Frontier Parkway Improvements (AGR No. 2016-229) with Birkhoff, Hendricks & Carter L.L.P. to increase the fee for part B.9 and decrease the fee for part B.7, Engineering.
4. P–Card Disbursements, Auditor.
5. County overtime for the pay period ended December 3, 2017, Human Resources.