a. Disbursements for the period ending November 28, 2017, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. Tax refunds totaling $175,587.97, Tax Assessor/Collector.
1. Road Materials, Aggregate Material Grades 3 & 4 for Surface Treatment (IFB No. 2017-329), Public Works.
1. Base Bid for Construction, Collin County Adventure Camp Roof Replacements (IFB No. 2017-320) to JJ Red Commercial Roofing, LLC and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the Construction Agreement, Construction & Projects.
2. Annual Contract for Cisco Phones and Accessories (Contract No. 2018-020) to Netsync Network Solutions, Inc., Information Technology.
3. Declare Asphalt Zipper, Inc. as the sole source provider for the bucket mounted portable asphalt pulverizer machine and award Asphalt Zipper (Contract No. 2018-026) to Asphalt Zipper, Inc. and further grant an exemption from the competitive bid process per V.T.C.A. Local Government Code 262.024(a)(7)(A), Public Works.
1. Interlocal Agreement with LifePath Systems for an annual amount of $2,310,630 to be paid in quarterly installments effective through and including September 30, 2018, Budget.
2. Interlocal Agreement with the Town of St. Paul for Law Enforcement Services effective through and including September 30, 2018, Sheriff.
1. No. 4 to P25 Trunked Radio System Replacement (Contract No. 2016-020) with Motorola Solutions, Inc. to make various changes to the contract and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Sheriff.
h. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. November 6, 2017 Special Session.
2. November 6, 2017.
3. November 13, 2017.
1. Grant an exemption to the bid process per VTCA Local Government Code 262.024(4), a personal or professional service, for Eggleston & Briscoe, LLP for legal services and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the agreement, Administrative Services.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Keith Self COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2017 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s), Auditor:
a. $5,000 reducing the 2017 U.S. Marshals Service Grant for the Sheriff's Office overtime expenses.
b. $222,527 to establish the budget for the 2017 Urban Area Security Initiative Grant Program.