1. Personal Services Agreement with Brennan Rivera-Jones (Agreement No. 2018-049) for a Program Manager to oversee and administer the Veterans Court Program, grant an exemption from the competitive bid process per V.T.C.A. Local Government Code 262.024(a)(4) and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, 296th District Court.
2. Interlocal Jail Services Agreement with the City of Celina effective through and including September 30, 2018, Sheriff.
g. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $8,680 for Supplemental Work Order No. 1 and No. 2 with LMC Corporation for the Relocation & Expansion of the 911 Dispatch Center, Construction & Projects.
2. Canvass the results of the November 7, 2017, Constitutional Amendment Election, Elections.
3. Notice of Sub-Recipient Grant Award and acceptance of the FY 2017 Emergency Management Performance Grant (EMPG) in the amount of $76,968.01 administered by the Texas Division of Emergency Management, Texas Department of Public Safety, Emergency Management.
4. Re-designation of Private Road 5640 to Gray Way (with associated address updates), GIS/Rural Addressing.
5. Declare Superion, LLC as the sole source provider for the legacy HTE ERP software license and maintenance for Naviline, QRep and Procurement Card and further grant an exemption from the competitive bid process per V.T.C.A. Local Government Code 262.024(a)(7)(A), Information Technology.
6. List of equipment manufacturers for the Sheriff’s Office Firearms, Ammunition, and Accessories procurement standards, Sheriff.
7. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
8. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
8. North Central Texas Council of Governments (NCTCOG) Executive Board monthly update, County Judge.
9. Possible future agenda items by Commissioners Court without discussion.
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Keith Self COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2017 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY: