a. Disbursements for the period ending November 7, 2017, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. Tax refunds totaling $1,113.25, Tax Assessor/Collector.
1. Construction, Myers Park Hardscape Improvements (IFB No. 2018-042), Construction & Projects.
1. TechShare.Juvenile and Juvenile Case Management System (JCMS) – Basic 2018 Resource Sharing Addendum with the Texas Conference of Urban Counties (CUC) to extend the term through and including December 31, 2018, Information Technology.
2. Interlocal Agreement(s) for Dispatch Services effective through and including September 30, 2018, Sheriff:
a. City of Anna.
b. Anna ISD.
c. City of Celina.
d. Town of Fairview.
e. City of Farmersville.
f. Farmersville ISD.
g. City of Josephine.
h. City of Lavon.
i. City of Melissa.
j. City of Princeton.
f. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. October 23, 2017.
1. Reject all bids received for Construction, Myers Park Hardscape Improvements (IFB No. 2017-322), Construction & Projects.
2. Trade in one (1) UPS/Serial # JS0626023152 towards the purchase of one (1) Smart UPS Rack/Tower LCD with one (1) UPS Network Management Card 2 with Environmental Monitoring, Facilities.
3. Re-designation of the annexed sections of N Meandering Way to Meandering Way (with rural address updates), GIS/Rural Addressing.
4. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
5. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
5. Agreement to Contribute Right of Way Funds (Fixed Price) with the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) for 10% of the right-of-way (ROW) acquisition costs for certain highway improvements on SH 5 from SH 121 to CR 375 and budget amendment in the amount of $3,011,678 for same, Engineering.
8. Possible future agenda items by Commissioners Court without discussion.
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Keith Self COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2017 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
2. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
3. Elected Official Appointment, Human Resources.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. P–Card Disbursements, Auditor.
3. Donation in the amount of $2,000 to The Turning Point utilizing the District Attorney State Forfeiture Fund and budget amendment for same, District Attorney.
4. County overtime for the pay period ended November 5, 2017, Human Resources.