a. Disbursements for the period ending April 7, 2020, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
1. Engineering Services, Geotech and Materials Testing for Roads and Buildings (RFQ No. 2020-200), Special Projects.
1. Forensic Testing of Physical Evidence (IFB No. 2020-151) to Armstrong Forensic Laboratory, Inc., District Attorney.
1. Memorandum of Understanding between North Texas Regional Veterans Court and Jake E's Riding Round Up for equine therapy and reporting operations, 296th District Court.
2. Amended and Restated Lease Agreement with the City of Frisco for property located at 6101 Frisco Square Blvd., Suite 2000, Frisco, Texas commencing on January 1, 2020 and terminating on December 31, 2020, Construction & Projects.
3. Assignment & Assumption for lease agreement for building 2010 Redbud, McKinney, Texas (Agreement No. 01322-09) from Megillah Reality (Redbud McKinney) ADA Compliant L.P. to DG Industrial Portfolio I Property Owner L.P. and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Purchasing.
1. No. 4 to the Lease Agreement for elections office and warehouse (Agreement No. 01322-09) with DG Industrial Portfolio I Property Owner, L.P. to provide various changes to the contract, Construction & Projects.
2. No. 2 to the Interlocal Agreement with the General Land Office (Contract No. 2014-205) for natural gas for the Justice Center Meter No. 00006023 to provide various changes to the contract and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Facilities.
3. Amend the Tyler Technologies Master Service Agreement to terminate the May 2019 Amendment (Court Order No. 2019-336-05-07), add Tyler Jury software, the Odyssey Jury software module and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Information Technology.
g. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $4,558,061 to establish the budget for Frontier Parkway, Engineering.
h. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. March 16, 2020.
1. Acceptance of the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2019, Auditor.
2. Acceptance of the Single Audit Report for the year ended September 30, 2019, Auditor.
3. Acceptance of the Community Supervision and Corrections Department Financial Statements and Supplementary Information for the year ended August 31, 2019, Auditor.
4. Acceptance of the Juvenile Probation Department Financial and Compliance Audit Reports for the year ended August 31, 2019, Auditor.
5. Additional funds in the amount of $12,400 to add additional cash drawers and increase the dollar amount of various cash drawers in the Tax Assessor Collector's office, Auditor.
6. Acceptance of a monetary donation in the amount of $12,341 for the Collin County Veterans Court and Drug Courts and budget amendment for same, Auditor.
7. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
8. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2020 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Grant award through the Texas Juvenile Justice Department for Residential Services for the period April 3, 2020 through and including April 3, 2021, Juvenile Probation.