a. Disbursements for the period ending October 17, 2017, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. Tax refunds totaling $53,873.03, Tax Assessor/Collector.
1. Construction, Bridge: County Road 613 at Groves Creek Bridge Replacement (IFB No. 2017-357), Engineering.
2. Services: Fencing, Labor and Materials, All Inclusive (IFB No. 2017-363), Public Works.
1. Collin County Jail, Book-In Millwork Replacement (IFB No. 2017-281) to Gomez Floor Covering, Inc. dba GFC Contracting, budget amendment in the amount of $47,500 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the Construction Agreement, Construction & Projects.
2. Maintenance: VMware (RFQ No. 2017-351) to Dell USA L.P., Information Technology.
3. Software Maintenance, PeopleSoft (Contract No. 2018-17) to RFD & Associates, Inc., Information Technology.
f. Interlocal Agreement(s) for Dispatch Services effective through and including September 30, 2018, Sheriff:
1. City of Anna.
2. Anna ISD.
3. City of Celina.
4. Town of Fairview.
5. City of Farmersville.
6. Farmersville ISD.
7. City of Josephine.
8. City of Melissa.
9. City of Princeton.
10. Blue Ridge Volunteer Fire Department.
11. Nevada Volunteer Fire Department.
12. Westminster Volunteer Fire Department.
13. Weston Volunteer Fire Department.
1. Amendment to the Tyler Technologies Master Services Agreement to add Odyssey Supervision Software and Implementation; approve Tyler Technologies, Inc. as the sole source provider and grant an exemption from the competitive bidding process in accordance with V.T.C.A. Local Government Code 262.024(a)(7)(A), and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Information Technology.
2. No. 11 to the Interlocal Agreement with the Town of Prosper for Animal Control Services to set the rate for FY2018 for an annual amount of $40,604 to be effective October 1, 2017 through and including September 30, 2018 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Development Services.
3. No. 11 to the Interlocal Agreement with the Town of Prosper for the Facility Construction and Use of an Animal Shelter to set the rate for FY2018 for an annual amount of $24,583 to be effective October 1, 2017 through and including September 30, 2018 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Development Services.
h. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $3,084 utilizing the JP Court Technology Fund to cover the difference in the budgeted amount for surface pros, Justice of the Peace, Precinct 1.
2. $75,000 to reallocate funds to cover the negative budget category for FY 2017, Auditor.
3. $16,000,000 to continue the right of way acquisition for the Collin County Outer Loop from the Collin/Denton County Line to State Highway 289, Engineering.
i. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. October 2, 2017.
1. Sale of property located at 2054 CR 326, McKinney, Texas (.2500 acres of land out of Abstract 691, G.B. Pilant Survey, Volume 993, Page 317) as recorded in the Collin County Deed Records to Felipe Lezama and Victoria Lezama upon the payment of $13,000, County Judge.
2. Reject all bids received for Services: Fencing, Labor & Materials, All Inclusive (IFB No. 2017-279), Public Works.
3. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
4. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Keith Self COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2017 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. Contract renewal for Services: Commissary (RFP No. 2014-123) with Aramark Correctional Services, LLC to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2018, Sheriff.