a. Disbursements for the period ending October 10, 2017, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
1. Construction, Collin County Adventure Camp Trail Rehabilitation (IFB No. 2017-273), Construction & Projects.
2. Insurance, Group Long Term Care (RFP No. 2017-360), Human Resources.
3. OEM Toner Cartridges for Laser, Inkjet and MICR Printers (IFB No. 2017-255), Purchasing.
1. Services: Chiller Maintenance (Contract No. 2018-001) to Johnson Controls, Inc. and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the maintenance agreements, Facilities.
2. Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Systems (IFB No. 2017-182) to Daniel A Newman dba Power Systems Engineering and further authorize the trade-in of equipment as detailed in the attached documentation, Facilities.
3. Uniforms, Law Enforcement (Contract No. 2017-288) to Red the Uniform Tailor, Sheriff.
1. Professional Services Agreement with LifePath Systems to provide services for Teen Court participants for treatment of substance abuse and mental health disorders, grant an exemption to the competitive bid process per V.T.C.A. Local Government Code 262.024(a)(4) and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Administrative Services.
2. Interlocal Jail Services Agreement with the City of Murphy through and including September 30, 2018, Sheriff.
1. Supplies: Jail and Personal Inmate (IFB No. 2014-122) with Victory Supply, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2018, Sheriff.
h. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. September 25, 2017.
1. Grant application for the 2018-2019 Veterans Treatment Court Grant in the amount of $250,000 through the Texas Veterans Commission, 296th District Court.
2. Sale of property located at 203 Church Street, Blue Ridge, Texas (.244 acre of land out of the M. Mowry Survey, Abstract 557, Volume 4757, Page 2078) as recorded in the Collin County Deed Records to Hugo Mondragon upon the payment of $9,200, County Judge.
3. Sale of property located at 301 W Heap Street, Blue Ridge, Texas (Lot 103A, The Old Donation Addition, Volume 1024, Page 122) as recorded in the Collin County Deed Records to Hugo Mondragon upon the payment of $12,000, County Judge.
4. Utilization of the Bloomdale Courthouse for the Collin County Bar Association's Mock Trial Competition on Friday, February 16, 2018 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Saturday, February 17, 2018 from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. The Collin County Bar Association has agreed to pay for security and housekeeping services on February 17, 2018 and further requests a waiver of fees and insurance requirements, Facilities.
5. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
6. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
6. Possible future agenda items by Commissioners Court without discussion.
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
Consult with counsel regarding The State of Texas Ex REL. Brian W. Wice, Relator CCA No. WR-86,920-02; Trial Court Case No. 416-81913-2015; 416-82148-2015; 416-82149-2015, Administrative Services.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Keith Self COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2017 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Amendment(s) to CSCD, Sex Offender Counseling (RFP No. 2016-290) with F. Liles Arnold, LPC, LSOTP, Creative Counseling, Inc., Jennifer Edwards, LCSW, LSOTP, Anna J. Shursen, PhD, LSOTP dba Forensic Evaluation and Treatment Services, and Fletcher Counseling, Inc., LSOTP to extend the contract(s) for one (1) year through and including August 31, 2018, Adult Probation.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. Addendum No. 1, 2 and 3 to Collin County Jail, Book-In Millwork Replacement (IFB No. 2017-281) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.
3. Budget amendment in the amount of $1,500 to utilize the DA State Forfeiture Fund (037) to host the Domestic Violence Crime Prevention Luncheon, District Attorney.
4. County overtime for the pay period ended October 8, 2017, Human Resources.