1. Construction, Door Replacements at Adult Detention and Minimum Security Facilities (IFB No. 2020-089) to Sweeper Metal Fabricators Corp. and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the construction contract, Facilities.
2. Reconstruction - CR 317, 318, 324, 325 (IFB No. 2020-087) to Reliable Paving, Inc., Public Works.
1. Reject all bids received for Construction, North Employee Door Repairs, Steindam Courts Building (IFB No. 2019-202), Construction & Projects.
2. 2019 Storm Water Management Program Report for the Phase II MS4 Collin County Storm Water Program and Notice of Change, Engineering.
3. Preliminary plat and subdivision regulations variance to grade site ahead of final plat for Branch Village, Engineering.
4. Grant application and resolution for the FY2020 UASI DFWA LETPA through the Office of the Governor, Homeland Security Grants Division, Sheriff.
5. Grant application for the FY2020 Election Cybersecurity through the Office of the Governor, Homeland Security Grants Division, Information Technology.
6. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
7. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
2. Irving to Frisco Corridor Project Advisory Committee.
7. Future agenda items without discussion.
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2020 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
2. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Intra-County account transfers transmitted on March 5, 2020, Auditor.
2. Change Order No. 2 to Construction, Collin County Justice Center, Replacement of Chilled Water Actuators and Valves (IFB No. 2016-084) with Expert Services, LLC to add install new insulation in the existing HVAC units to the contract, Construction & Projects.
3. County overtime for the pay period ended March 8, 2020, Human Resources.
4. 2019 Annual Pre-Trail Bond Office Report, Sheriff.
5. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s), Auditor:
a. $41,559 utilizing State Forfeiture Funds to purchase equipment for the CEU Unit, Sheriff.