1. No. 1 to Personal Services Agreement, VALOR Program Lead Clinician (Contract No. 2020-203) with Tess Lipscomb to revise Exhibit C payment schedule details and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, 296th District Court.
2. No. 1 to Professional Services Agreement - Teen Court (Contract No. 2020-082) with LifePath Systems to make various changes to the contract, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Administrative Services.
3. No. 3 to Access Control & Time Collection (Contract No. 2016-044) with dormakaba Workforce Solutions, LLC to add various line items to the contract and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Information Technology.
f. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Services, Controls Integrator (RFP No. 2019-096) with Miller Building Automation, LLC to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including June 16, 2021, Facilities.
2. Fencing, Labor & Materials (IFB No. 2019-027) with Concord Commercial Services, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including March 25, 2021, Public Works.
g. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $16,573 to reallocate funds for the Spay/Neuter Program, Development Services.
h. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. February 17, 2020.
1. Acceptance of the FY2020 Forensic Evidence Testing Grant award through the Office of the Governor, Criminal Justice Division in the amount of $87,200, District Attorney.
2. Redesignation of Private Road 5675 to Alamo Way with associated address updates, GIS/Rural Addressing.
3. Redesignation of Private Road 5689 to Lavon Land Lane with associated address updates, GIS/Rural Addressing.
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2020 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
1. P-Card Disbursements, Auditor.
2. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
3. Addendum No. 1 to Reconstruction - CR 317, 318, 324, 325 (IFB No. 2020-087) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.
4. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s), Auditor:
a. $56,891.25 to transfer the Bulletproof Vest Grant Program balance from FY2019 to FY2020, Auditor.