Notice is hereby given that the Collin County Health Care Foundation Board of Trustees will meet in REGULAR SESSION. Following is the agenda for said meeting:
HEALTH CARE FOUNDATION MEETING
1. Call to order. The board will convene in open session for consideration of the following business matters:
2. Consent agenda to approve:
a. Disbursements for the period ending March 3, 2020, Auditor.
1. No. 6 to Lease Amendment with Collin County for property located at 920 E. Park Blvd., Plano, Texas to reduce the square footage of the lease to 20,437 square feet and reduce the base rent to monthly installments of $25,546.25, Construction & Projects.
c. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. February 10, 2020.
1. Grant application for the FY2021 Hazards/Public Health Emergency Preparedness grant through the Texas Department of State Health Services, Health Care.
2. Grant Application for the FY2021 Cities Readiness Initiative grant through the Texas Department of State Health Services, Health Care.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
The board reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
_________________________ Chris Hill, President
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _____ day of _______________, 2020 at ______ o'clock ____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Health Care Foundation Board of Trustees complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.