a. Disbursements for the period ending February 25, 2020, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
1. Forensic Testing of Physical Evidence (IFB No. 2020-151), District Attorney.
1. No. 1 to Interlocal Agreement for the Provision of Ambulance Services to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including October 31, 2020, set the rate for FY2020, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Fire Marshal:
a. City of Anna (Agreement No. 2019-086).
b. City of Blue Ridge (Agreement No. 2019-087).
c. City of Farmersville (Agreement No. 2019-088).
d. City of Josephine (Agreement No. 2019-089).
e. City of Lowry Crossing (Agreement No. 2019-090).
f. City of Melissa (Agreement No. 2019-091).
g. City of Weston (Agreement No. 2019-094).
2. No. 1 to Interlocal Jail Services Agreement (Agreement No. 2018-402) with the City of Princeton to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2020, Sheriff.
e. Change Order(s):
1. No. 5 to Testing: Postmortem Toxicology (IFB No. 2015-286) with National Medical Services, Inc. dba NMS Labs to extend the contract for three (3) months through and including April 30, 2020, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Purchasing.
f. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Signs, Sign Materials, & Barriers (IFB No. 2018-260) with Eagle Barricade, LLC to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including March 4, 2021, Public Works.
2. Signs, Sign Materials, & Barriers (IFB No. 2018-260) with Vulcan, Inc. dba Vulcan Signs to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including March 4, 2021, Public Works.
g. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. January 27, 2020.
2. February 3, 2020.
1. Water Line Easement and Temporary Construction Easement to allow Bear Creek Special Utility District to provide water service to the Lavon Justice of the Peace and Constable building, Construction & Projects.
2. Access Easement from Independent Bank to allow installation of fire lane and keep parking in front of the Lavon Justice of the Peace and Constable building, Construction & Projects.
3. Conduct a no cost 60 day evaluation of the Turbonomic Advanced Workload Software, Information Technology.
4. Declare the attached list of Collin County property as surplus, authorize the Purchasing Agent to sell via on-line auction, and authorize advertising for same, Purchasing.
5. Acceptance of the Dining Alliance, MAP Volume Allowance, rebate check in the amount of $461.45 to be deposited in the Going the Extra Mile Employee Incentive Program line item and budget amendment for same, Purchasing.
6. Acceptance of two (2) Ben E. Keith, BEKO Rebate Program, rebate checks in the amounts of $650.00 and $125.00 to be deposited in the Going the Extra Mile Employee Incentive Program line item and budget amendment for same, Purchasing.
7. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
8. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2020 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
2. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
3. Award of Urinalysis Testing for Juvenile Probation (RFP No. 2019-309) to Treatment Assessment Screening Center, Inc., Juvenile Probation.
1. Intra-County account transfers transmitted on February 13, 2020, Auditor.