a. Disbursements for the period ending September 12, 2017, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
1. Maintenance, Repair and Parts Replacement: UPS (IFB No. 2017-178) to AK Solid State, Inc., Facilities.
2. Equipment, Lease: Road Construction and Right of Way Maintenance Equipment (IFB No. 2017-244) to various vendors, Public Works.
3. Engineering Services, Geotech and Materials Testing for Roads and Buildings (RFQ No. 2017-247) and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the professional services agreement, Purchasing.
1. Interlocal Agreement with the Town of New Hope for Law Enforcement Services, Sheriff.
1. No. 3 to P25 Trunked Radio System Replacement (Contract No. 2016-020) with Motorola Solutions, Inc. to make various changes to the contract and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Sheriff.
f. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $900 to reallocate funds to reimburse Inmate Transfer staff for mileage, Sheriff.
g. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. August 14, 2017 Budget Workshop.
1. Re-designation of Private Road 5639 to Bandy Drive (with associated address updates), GIS/Rural Addressing.
2. Cost participation with the Town of Saint Paul for the reconstruction of Freda Lane, Public Works.
3. Reimbursement for fencing materials in the amount of $1,894 to Mr. Justo Torres for property along CR 465, Public Works.
5. Scope and fee for the design of parking lot and driveway improvements at Myers Park and Event Center and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the Engineering Services Agreement, Special Projects.
6. FY2018 Pay for Performance salary increases, Human Resources.
Authorization to initiate condemnation proceeds to acquire the property and easement rights needed to facilitate completion of the Dallas North Tollway (DNT) westerly (south bound) service road between U.S. Highway 380 and F.M. Highway 428, Special Projects.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Keith Self COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2017 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY: