1. Construction, Collin County Justice Center, Kitchen MAU Replacement (IFB No. 2020-164), Construction Projects.
1. Short-Term and Long-Term Rental of Cars, Trucks, and Vans (Contract 2020-192) to EAN Holdings, LLC dba Enterprise Rent-A-Car, through Tarrant County Cooperative Contract No. 2018-185, Elections.
2. Rental of Bobtail Trucks (Contract No. 2020-194) to EAN Holdings, LLC dba Enterprise Rent-A-Car, through Tarrant County Cooperative Contract No. 2019-200, Elections.
3. Maintenance: Software - Proofpoint Email Archiving and Targeted Attack Protection (Coop Quote No. 2020-163) to SHI Government Solutions through DIR Contract No. DIR-TSO-3480, Information Technology.
4. Equipment, Asphalt Recycler (Contract No. 2020-133) to Cooper Equipment Company, the sole distributor for the State of Texas, through Buyboard Contract No. 597-19, Public Works.
5. Equipment, Patch Truck (Contract No. 2020-187) to Houston Freightliner, Inc. through HGAC Contract No. HT06-18, Public Works.
6. Vehicle, Ford PI SUV (Contract No. 2020-168) to Silsbee Ford Inc., through Goodbuy Cooperative Contract No. 19-8F000, Public Works.
7. Home Depot U.S.A., Inc. dba The Home Depot Pro for products and services through Omnia Partners Public Sector Contract 16154-RFP, Purchasing.
1. Interlocal Cooperation Agreement with The Department of Public Safety for the Failure to Appear Program, Justice of the Peace, Precinct 1.
2. Interlocal Agreement with the City of Princeton (Agreement No. 2020-195) for Child Abuse Investigation Services, Law Enforcement Services commencing October 1, 2019 through and including September 30, 2023, Sheriff.
1. No. 3 to Assistance to Obtain Federal Financial Participation for SCAAP Funding (Contract No. 2017-198) with Justice Benefits, Incorporated to extend the contract for the period of May 8, 2020 through and including May 7, 2021, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Sheriff.
2. No. 11 to P25 Trunked Radio Replacement (Contract No. 2016-020) with Motorola Solutions, Inc. to provide various changes to the contract and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Sheriff.
h. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $5,000 to establish the budget for the FY2020 Title IV-E Child Welfare Services Grant, Auditor.
2. $53,059 to establish the budget for the FY2020 Title IV-E Legal Services Grant, Auditor.
1. Amend the FY2020 Fee Schedule to add Driving While Intoxicated fine per House Bill 2048, and remove fees repealed per Senate Bill 346, County Clerk.
2. Amend the FY2020 Fee Schedule to add Driving While Intoxicated fine per House Bill 2048, and remove fees repealed per Senate Bill 346, District Clerk.
3. Early Voting Calendar of locations, dates and times and Vote Centers for the March 3, 2020 Primary Elections, Elections.
4. Adoption of an order authorizing the sale of fireworks for Texas Independence Day, San Jacinto Day and Memorial Day, Fire Marshal.
5. Redesignation of Private Road 5685 to Bobs Way with associated address updates, GIS/Rural Addressing.
6. Trade-in of one (1) Formax DF550 Industrial Burster/Serial No. H10365, (CC No. 53692) for the purchase of one (1) Formax FD550 Industrial Burster for Elections and budget amendment in the amount of $9,750, Elections.
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2020 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
1. Intra-County account transfers transmitted on January 27, 2020, Auditor.
2. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
3. Change Order No. 1 to Construction, Collin County Justice Center, Replacement of Chilled Water Actuators and Valves (IFB No. 2019-084) with Expert Services, LLC to add installation of four (4) new valves at owner's request, Construction Projects.
4. County overtime for the pay period ended January 26, 2020, Human Resources.