a. Disbursements for the period ending January 28, 2020, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
1. Audio Visual for Juvenile Detention Center and Juvenile Probation Conference Room (RFP No. 2019-165), Juvenile Probation.
2. Audio Video Court Recording System for Probate Court (RFP No. 2019-322), Probate Court.
1. County Clerk Records Preservation Project (Coop Quote No. 2019-288) to various vendors, County Clerk.
2. Grounds Maintenance Equipment (IFB No. 2020-020) to various vendors, Public Works.
1. Agreement for the Statewide Automated Victim Notification Service with Appriss (Contract No. 2019-2044990-339-01) through and including August 31, 2020, Auditor.
1. Acknowledgement of New Hope Cultural Education Facilities Finance Corporation Retirement Facility Revenue Bonds to finance and refinance four skilled nursing and assisted living facilities in Collin County, Administrative Services.
2. Revised Broker/Dealer List for 2020, Auditor.
3. Placement of regulatory signs within Patriot Place Subdivision, Summerlin Phase 4 Subdivision, and Bloomridge Phase 2 Subdivision, Engineering.
4. Trade-in Custom Carbine SX PepperBall launcher for new VKS PepperBall launcher, Sheriff.
5. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
6. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subject:
Liability of law enforcement reserve officers, County Judge.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2020 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. Voluntary Terminations, Human Resources.
3. Turnover, Human Resources.
4. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s), Auditor:
a. $4,995 to purchase a weapon, utilizing the Federal Forfeiture fund, Sheriff.