4. Varonis Data Protection (Coop Quote No. 2020-108) to Unique Digital Technology Inc. utilizing Choice Partners Contract No. 17/026KH-40, Information Technology.
1. Interlocal Agreement with LifePath Systems (Agreement No. 2020-142) for an annual amount of $2,463,303 to be paid in quarterly installments commencing October 1, 2019 through and including September 30, 2020, Budget.
2. Interlocal Dispatch Agreement with the City of Princeton effective October 1, 2019 through and including September 30, 2020, Sheriff.
1. No. 1 to Preparation of final plans, specifications and estimates for the Collin County Outer Loop, Segment 3B East of Preston Rd (SH289) to Custer Rd (FM2478) (Contract No. 2019-269) with Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. for omission of two (2) lines from Jacobs initial fee proposal, Special Projects.
3. Declare TechShare Local Government Corporation as the sole source provider for TechShare Juvenile Case Management System and grant exemption from the competitive bid process per Texas Local Government Code 262.024(a)(7)(A), approval to continue maintenance for the period of January 1, 2020 through and including December 31, 2020, Information Technology.
4. Acceptance of the TIPS Purchasing Cooperative, TIPS Reward Dollars Program rebate check in the amount of $228.01 to be deposited in the Going the Extra Mile Employee Incentive Program line item and budget amendment for same, Purchasing.
5. 2020 Compensation Plan, Human Resources.
6. Employee salary changes for wage movement adjustments effective January 13, 2020, Human Resources.
7. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
8. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2020 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
4. Change Order No. 1 to Construction, Collin County Aggregate Rinse Stations (IFB No. 2019-133) with UST General Contracting, LLC to add owner required water line repair to the Central Plant Shop, Construction & Projects.
5. Change Order No. 4 to Construction, Relocation of Collin County Tax Office, 900 E. Park, Plano (IFB No. 2019-174) with JM Management LLC, dba JM Construction Solutions to make various changes to the contract, Construction & Projects.