1. Call to order. The board will convene in open session for consideration of the following business matters:
2. Consent agenda to approve:
a. Disbursements for the period ending December 10, 2019, Auditor.
b. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Health Care (1st - 4th Quarter FY2018).
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
The board reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
_________________________ Chris Hill, President
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _____ day of _______________, 2019 at ______ o'clock ____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Health Care Foundation Board of Trustees complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
1. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s), Auditor:
a. $4,117 to establish the budget for the FY 2020 Cities Readiness Initiative (CRI) Program through the Department of State Health Services, Auditor.