1. No. 4 to Interlocal Agreement for Environmental Services (Agreement No. 2015-338) with the City of Anna to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2020, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Development Services.
g. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $12,000 to transfer funds to the Magistration Department for interpreter services, utilizing the JP Shared fund, Budget.
2. $55,000 to establish a budget for fund 1031 for FY2020, Budget.
h. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Development Services (1st - 4th Quarter FY2018).
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
State of Texas v. Warren Kenneth Paxton, Jr. Cause Nos. 1555100, 1555101, 155102, Administrative Services.
County facilities safety, Commissioner, Precinct 3.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2019 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Residential Services Agreement with Arrow Child and Family Ministries to provide Collin County youth with residential services, Juvenile Probation.
2. Residential Services Agreement with TCSI Rockdale Academy to provide Collin County youth with residential services, Juvenile Probation.
3. Grant award through the Texas Juvenile Justice Department for Residential Diversion Services for the period of December 11, 2019 through and including September 10, 2020, Juvenile Probation.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. P-Card Disbursements, Auditor.
3. Change Order No. 3 to Construction, Relocation of Collin County Tax Office (IFB No. 2019-174) with JM Management, LLC dba JM Construction Solutions to provide various changes to the contract, Construction & Projects.