a. Disbursements for the period ending December 3, 2019, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. Tax refunds totaling $577,127.06, Tax Assessor-Collector.
1. Professional Service, Engineering, Design of Outer Loop Service Road (Contract 2020-049) to Brown and Gay Engineers, Inc. and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the Engineering Services Agreement, Engineering.
2. Tires (Contract No. 2020-083) to Southern Tire Mart, LLC through Buyboard Cooperative Contract No. 553-18, Purchasing.
1. Interlocal Agreement with the City of McKinney concerning the design and construction of Bloomdale Road from Community Avenue to County Road 164 (Bond Project No. RI070068), and rescind Court Order No. 2018-579-07-23, Engineering.
2. Interlocal Agreement with the City of Murphy for Child Abuse Investigation Services and Law Enforcement Services commencing on October 1, 2019 through and including September 30, 2023, Sheriff.
3. Interlocal Agreement with Prosper ISD for Child Abuse Investigation Services and Law Enforcement Services commencing on October 1, 2019 through and including September 30, 2023, Sheriff.
4. Interlocal Agreement with Royse City for Child Abuse Investigation Services and Law Enforcement Services commencing October 1, 2019 through and including September 30, 2023, Sheriff.
5. Retirement Contract for Canine Brex and adoption by the former handler, Deputy Robert Merritt, Sheriff.
f. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $24,414 to increase the FY2020 budget for Collin Central Appraisal District, Budget.
2. $4,967 to reallocate funds for the Spay/Neuter Program, Development Services.
3. $7,923 to reallocate funds for the Spay/Neuter Program, Development Services.
4. $3,982 to purchase equipment utilizing the Justice Court Technology Fund, Justice of the Peace, Precinct 2.
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2019 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. Inter-County account transfers transmitted on November 14, 2019, Auditor.
3. Inter-County account transfers transmitted on November 21, 2019, Auditor.
4. Change Order No. 2 to Construction, Relocation of Collin County Tax Office, 900 E. Park, Plano (IFB No. 2019-174) with JM Management LLC, dba JM Construction Solutions to make various changes to the contract, Construction & Projects.
5. Amendment No. 2 to Access Control & Time Collection (Contract No. 2016-044) with dormakaba Workforce Solutions, LLC to add time reporter licenses and associated maintenance to the contract, Information Technology.
6. Addendum 1 to Services, Urinalysis Testing for Juvenile Probation (RFP No. 2019-309), Purchasing.
7. Turnover, Human Resources.
8. Voluntary Terminations, Human Resources.
9. County overtime for the pay period ended November 17, 2019, Human Resources.