a. Disbursements for the period ending October 22, 2019, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
1. Supplies: Fleet Repair Parts (IFB No. 2020-012), Public Works.
1. Enterprise Evidence Management System (RFP No. 2018-048), further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the agreement, and budget adjustment for same, Information Technology.
2. Services: Chiller Maintenance (Contract No. 2020-009) to Johnson Controls, Inc., utilizing the Sourcewell Cooperative Contract No. 030817, Facilities.
3. Rental of Half-Lane Cold Planer (Contract No. 2019-399) to Holt Texas, LTD., utilizing the Buyboard Cooperative Contract No. 565-18, Public Works.
4. Equipment, Brooms (Contract No. 2020-008) to R.B. Everett & Co., utilizing the Buyboard Contract No. 515-16, Public Works.
5. Equipment, Tractor and Mower (Contract No. 2020-003) to Deere and Company, utilizing the TXMAS Cooperative Contract No. 18-23V02, Public Works.
6. Equipment, Tractor and Wide Area Mower (Contract No. 2020-001) to Deere and Company, utilizing the TXMAS Cooperative Contract No. 18-51V05, Public Works.
7. Vehicle, Dump Truck (Contract No. 2020-006) to Southwest International Trucks, Inc., utilizing the Sourcewell Cooperative Contract No. 081716-NVS, Public Works.
8. Equipment, Lease: Road Construction and Right-of-Way Maintenance Equipment (IFB No. 2019-303) to various vendors, Public Works.
9. Equipment, Mid-Mount Boom Mowers (Contract No. 2020-030) to Tiger Corporation, utilizing the Sourcewell Cooperative Contract No. 052417-TGR, Public Works.
1. Interlocal Dispatch Agreement with the City of Anna (Agreement No. 2020-041) effective October 1, 2019 through and including September 30, 2020, Sheriff.
1. No. 2 to Law Enforcement Services (Agreement No. 2017-353) with McKinney Municipal Utility District No. 1 & 2 of Collin County (Trinity Falls) to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 20, 2020, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Sheriff.
2. No. 1 to Jail Services (Agreement No. 2019-058) with Collin County Community College District to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2020, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Sheriff.
g. Change Order(s):
1. No. 3 to Supplies: Veterinary and Animal Care (IFB No. 2017-074) with Midwest Veterinary Supply to make various changes to the contract, extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2020, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Development Services.
h. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $13,090 to reallocate funds for the Spay/Neuter Program, Development Services.
i. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. October 7, 2019.
1. Grant application and resolution for the FY2020 Indigent Defense Formula Grant through the Texas Indigent Defense Commission, Office of the Governor, Auditor.
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2019 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Contract renewal for Services: Psychological Evaluations, Juvenile (Contract No. 2017-287) with Robert Daniel Lackey dba Spartan Psychological Consulting to renew the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2020, Juvenile Probation.
2. Contract renewal for Services: Juvenile Sex Offender Counseling (Contract No. 2015-230) with Terri L. Bauer, LCSW, LSOTP to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2020, Juvenile Probation.
3. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
4. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. Inter-County account transfers transmitted on September 27, 2019, Auditor.
3. Inter-County account transfers transmitted on October 10, 2019, Auditor.
4. Change Order No. 1 to Construction, Collin County Central Plant Breaker Relocation (IFB No. 2019-163) with KE Industrial, LLC to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Construction & Projects.
5. Change Order No. 1 to Vehicles, Ford F150 for K-9s (Contract No. 2019-260) with Silsbee Ford, Inc. to add undercover light bars, Public Works.