1. Lease Agreement for property located at 406 Raymond Street, Suite A, Farmersville, Texas with John Cooper commencing on December 1, 2019 through and including November 31, 2021, Construction Projects.
1. No. 1 Jail Services (Agreement No. 2018-403) with the Town of Prosper to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2020, set the rate for FY2020, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Sheriff.
2. No. 1 to Texas Department of Family and Protective Services Contract for IV-E County Legal Services (Contract No. 24735749) to make various changes to the contract, Auditor.
3. No. 3 to Collin County Mobility Plan Additional Demographics and Travel Demand Modeling Services (Agreement No. 2015-188) with Jacobs Engineering Group, Inc. for additional model runs, Engineering.
f. Change Order(s):
1. No. 3 to Printing, General Office Forms (IFB No. 2016-125) with Safeguard Business Systems, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2020, include a price redetermination per section 4.7 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Purchasing.
g. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Printing, General Office Forms (IFB No. 2016-125) with Summer River, LLC - Jim Ballew dba AlphaGraphics Addison US391 to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2020, Purchasing.
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2019 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Advertise for Urinalysis Testing for Juvenile Probation (RFP No. 2019-309), Juvenile Probation.
2. Change Order No. 1 to Services, Urinalysis Testing for Juvenile Probation (Contract No. 2018-284) with Phamatech, Inc. to extend the contract through and including January 31, 2020, Juvenile Probation.