a. Disbursements for the period ending August 20, 2019, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
1. Construction, Collin County Elections RTU Additions (IFB No. 2019-162) to Infinity Contractors International, LTD and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the Construction Agreement, Construction & Projects.
2. Construction, Reroof Collin County 920 E. Park Blvd., Plano (IFB No. 2019-262) to Flynn BEC LP and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the Construction Agreement, Construction & Projects.
3. Declare Integrated Computer Systems, Inc. as the sole source provider for ICS Athena CAD, ICS Athena Law, and ICS Athena Mobile products and grant an exemption from the competitive bid process per Texas Local Government Code 262.024(a)(7)(A), approval to award Software Licenses for the Constable (AGR. No. 2019-308) to Integrated Computer Systems, Inc., and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Information Technology.
1. Interlocal Cooperation Contract with the Collin County Sheriff's Office and the Community Supervision and Corrections Department for the SCORE (Sheriff's Convicted Offender Re-Entry Effort) Program, Adult Probation.
2. Interlocal Agreement with Blue Ridge ISD for School Resource Officer Services commencing on August 1, 2019 through and including September 30, 2022, Sheriff.
3. Interlocal Agreement with the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles (TxDMV) for Provision of Equipment and Consumables, Tax Assessor-Collector.
e. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Software Maintenance for the Tax Collection Software (Contract No. 2014-271) with SpindleMedia, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2020, Information Technology.
2. Services: Coffee (IFB No. 2017-159) with Office Perks, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2020, Purchasing.
3. Tax Statement Preparation and Mailing Service (RFP No. 2017-202) with VariVerge, LLC to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including August 31, 2020, Tax Assessor-Collector.
f. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $20,000 for pre-employment psychological exams, Human Resources.
2. $1,622,466 for the replacement of end of life equipment, Information Technolgoy.
3. $8,500 to transfer funds from the LiDAR project for the purchase of ArcGIS Monitor, Information Technology.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2019 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. P-Card Disbursments, Auditor.
3. Budget amendment in the amount of $2,950 for the repair of a Vision V20 Videoscope utilizing the Sheriff's Office Forfeiture Funds, Sheriff.
4. County overtime for the pay period ended August 11, 2019, Human Resources.