a. Disbursements for the period ending August 13, 2019, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. Tax refunds totaling $2,682,169.37, Tax Assessor-Collector.
1. Professional Services, Tower Inspection Consultant for Post Installation and Remediation (RFQ No. 2019-112), Sheriff.
2. Vehicle Lease/Rental for Various Collin County Departments (IFB No. 2019-135), Sheriff.
1. ArcGIS Software Maintenance (Coop Contract No. 2019-307) to Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc., utilizing DIR Coop Contract No. DIR-TSO-3446, Information Technology.
2. General Road, Reconstruction & Improvements (IFB No. 2019-227) to various vendors, Public Works.
3. Liquid Asphalt Application Services (IFB No. 2019-276) to Tommy G. Rose dba Rose Contracting, Public Works.
4. Uniforms, Law Enforcement & Related Items (Contract No. 2017-288) to Galls, LLC, utilizing the City of Frisco Contract No. 1804-060, Purchasing.
1. Interlocal Agreement with the City of Frisco for Teen Court Services, Administrative Services.
2. Annual contract with Collin County Community Supervision and Corrections Department to establish a system for CSCD employee benefits, Adult Probation.
3. Interlocal Agreement with Collin County Community Supervision and Corrections Department to provide CSCD substance abuse evaluations for the period September 1, 2019 through and including August 31, 2020, Adult Probation.
4. Memorandum of Understanding with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives as it relates to participation in the Joint Violent Crime Task Force, Sheriff.
1. No. 3 to Inmate Healthcare (Contract No. 2015-122) with Southwest Correctional Medical Group, PLLC to increase the contract price by 3%, extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2020, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Sheriff.
2. No. 9 to Physician Services (Contract No. 07335-10) with Dr. Shupe to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2020 and further authorize the Purchasing agent to finalize and execute same, County Clerk.
h. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Odyssey Software Maintenance and Integrations (Contract No. 01318-09) with Tyler Technologies Inc., to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2020, Information Technology.
2. Odyssey Softcode (Contract No. 2017-085), Biometrics (Contract No. 2016-202) and Court Supervision (Contract No. 01318-09) Maintenance with Tyler Technologies to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2020, Information Technology.
3. Roads, Crack Sealing Services (IFB No. 2018-190) with Tommy G. Rose dba Rose Contracting to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2020, Public Works.
4. Road Materials, Emulsified Asphalt (IFB No. 2018-288) with Ergon Asphalt & Emulsions, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2020, Public Works.
5. Services: Mowing, Various County Locations (IFB No. 2017-082) with Cathey and Murray Property Management, Inc. dba C&M Mowing and Landscaping to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2020, Special Projects.
i. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. July 15, 2019.
2. July 22, 2019.
1. Amend the fee schedule to remove the fees for commercial plumbing and electrical inspections, Fire Marshal.
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2019 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
1. Addendum No. 1 to General Road Reconstruction & Improvements (IFB No. 2019-227), Purchasing.
2. Addendum No. 1 to Transportation of Election Equipment (RFP No. 2019-208), Purchasing.
3. Addendum No. 1, No. 2, and No. 3 to Insurance, General Liability (RFP No. 2019-248), Purchasing.
4. Addendum No. 1, No. 2, No. 3, and No. 4 to Surveillance Camera Systems (RFP No. 2019-131), Purchasing.
5. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
6. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s), Auditor:
a. $150,000 to establish the budget for the FY2020 Veterans Texas Mental Health Grant for the VALOR Program, Auditor.
b. $23,816 for the purchase of bullet proof vest utilizing federal forfeiture funds, sheriff.
c. $200,000 to establish the budget for the FY 2020 Veterans Treatment Court Grant, Auditor.