a. Disbursements for the period ending August 6, 2019, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
1. Construction, Door Replacements at Adult Detention and Minimum Security Facilities (IFB No. 2019-190), Facilities.
2. Road Materials, Asphaltic Concrete (IFB No. 2019-302), Public Works.
1. No. 1 to Personal Services Agreement, VALOR Program Coordinator (Contract No. 2019-280) with Brennan Jones to change start date to August 12, 2019, change annual amount to $18,515, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, 296th District Court.
e. Change Order(s):
1. No. 2 to Construction, Roof Recovery for Collin County Justice Center (IFB No. 2018-116) with JJ Red Commercial Roofing, LLC, to provide various changes to the contract and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Construction & Projects.
f. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Monthly Financial Reports for June 2019.
g. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. July 8, 2019.
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
2. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2019 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Budget amendment in the amount of $1,500 to host and attend a search warrant training course for law enforcement and prosecutors, District Attorney.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. County overtime for the pay period ended July 28, 2019, Human Resources.