a. Disbursements for the period ending July 16, 2019, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
1. Amended and Restated Lease Agreement with the City of Frisco for property located at 6101 Frisco Square Blvd., Suite 2000, Frisco, Texas commencing on January 1, 2019 and terminating on December 31, 2019, Construction and Projects.
3. Interlocal Agreement with the North Central Texas Emergency Communications District for Regional 9-1-1 Service, Sheriff.
4. Pilot Program Agreement with SURVIVR PBC for virtual reality based training for law enforcement, Sheriff.
d. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $103,428 for the 468th District Court and $103,428 for the 471st District Court to establish the budget for the purchase of furniture, technology, and other one-time purchase items, Budget.
e. Ratification of the County Judge's prior approval:
1. FY2019 Title IV-E County Legal Services contract with the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services for the October 1, 2018 through and including September 30, 2025 for the partial reimbursement of Collin County's foster care maintenance for CPS cases, Auditor.
2. FY2019 Title IV-E County Legal Services contract with the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services for the October 1, 2018 through and including September 30, 2025 for the partial reimbursement of Collin County's legal services for CPS cases, Auditor.
a. Animal Services (1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Quarter FY2017).
b. County Clerk (1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Quarter FY2017).
c. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 1 (1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Quarter FY2017).
d. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 4 (1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Quarter FY2017).
e. Juvenile Probation (1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Quarter FY2017).
f. Constable, Precinct 2 (1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Quarter FY2018).
g. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 2 (1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Quarter FY2018).
g. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. June 24, 2019.
2. July 1, 2019.
1. Acceptance of the Dining Alliance rebate check in the amount of $263.44 to be deposited in the Going the Extra Mile Employee Incentive Program line item and budget amendment for same, and a rebate in the amount of $1,300 in the form of gift cards to be managed by Human Resources for employee events and activities, Purchasing.
2. Sale of property located at Floyd Street, Farmersville, Texas, Tract I (0.418 acres), Tract II (0.21 acres) Tract III (0.21 acres) Tract IV (0.21 acres) of Abstract 952, WB Williams Survey, Block 5, Volume 714 Page 786 as recorded in the Collin County Deed Records to Kent Starr upon the payment of $40,000, Commissioners Court.
3. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
4. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
Real Estate (551.072)
Right-of-Way for Collin County Outer Loop - Parcels 29, 30, and 31 - Charla Choate, Special Projects.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2019 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Proposed FY2020-2021 Biennium Budget for CSCD, Adult Probation.