a. Disbursements for the period ending June 18, 2019, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
1. Construction, Reroof Collin County 920 E. Park Blvd., Plano (IFB No. 2019-262), Construction & Projects.
2. Group Benefit Administration/Insurance for Medical, Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, COBRA Management, FSA Management, and Retiree Health Benefits and Stop Loss Coverage for Medical and Pharmacy Benefits (RFP No. 2019-267), Human Resources.
1. Renovation to Beverage Bars in Detention Center Cluster Four (IFB No. 2019-140) to 1st Choice Restaurant Equipment & Supply, LLC, Construction & Projects.
3. Vehicle, Ford SUV (Contract No. 2019-247) to Silsbee Ford, Inc. through the Goodbuy Cooperative Contract No. 19-8F000, Public Works.
4. Vehicle, 2019 Ford F150 Truck (Contract No. 2019-258) to Silsbee Ford, Inc. through the Buyboard Cooperative Contract No. 521-16, Public Works.
5. Vehicle, 2019 Ford F150 Trucks (Contract No. 2019-260) to Silsbee Ford, Inc. through the Buyboard Cooperative Contract 521-16, Public Works.
6. Vehicle, Ford PI SUV (Contract No. 2019-256) to Silsbee Ford, Inc. through the Goodbuy Cooperative Contract No. 19-8F000, Public Works.
1. Engineering Services Agreement with Jacobs Engineering Group, Inc. (Agr. No. 2019-269) for the preparation of the final plans, specifications and estimates for the Collin County Outer Loop Service Road, Segment 3B from East of Preston Road (SH 289) to Custer Road (FM 2478), Engineering.
2. Interlocal Agreement with Community ISD for the construction of turn lanes on FM 1138, Engineering.
1. No. 1 to Medical Examiner Case Management System (Contract No. 2015-116) with VertiQ Software, LLC to add system modifications and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Medical Examiner.
g. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Road Materials, Cement Treated Base (IFB No. 2016-115) with Martin Marietta Materials, Inc., to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2020, Public Works.
3. Professional Services, Mix Design for Emulsion Stabilized Subgrade (RFQ No. 2019-006) with PaveTex Engineering, LLC dba PaveTex to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2020, Public Works.
3. Acceptance of a donation in the amount of $125 for the Collin County VALOR Program and budget amendment for same, Sheriff.
4. Grant application for the FY2019 Southwest Border Rural Law Enforcement Information Sharing and Interdiction Assistance Grants through the US Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Sheriff.
6. $199,205 to move the SCAAP Grant funds from the Overtime line item to the Miscellaneous line item, Sheriff.
7. Future agenda items without discussion.
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
To deliberate the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2019 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
2. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. P-Card Disbursements, Auditor.
3. Addendums No. 1 and No. 2 to Construction, Reroof Collin County 920 E. Park Blvd., Plano (IFB No. 2019-183) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.
4. Amendments No. 1 and No. 2 to GPS Offender Monitoring (RFP No. 2019-169) to make various changes to the Request for Proposal, Purchasing.
5. Addendums No. 1, No. 2, No. 3, and No. 4 to Construction, Road: Collin County Outer Loop from the Dallas North Tollway to Preston Road (IFB No. 2019-109) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.