c. Tax refunds totaling $419,707.83, Tax Assessor/Collector.
1. Insurance, General Liability (RFP No. 2019-248), Human Resources.
1. Services, Controls Integrator (RFP No. 2019-096) and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the Service Level Agreement, Facilities.
1. Declare Tyler Technologies, Inc. as the sole source provider for Modria Online Dispute Resolution and grant an exemption from the competitive bid process per Texas Local Government Code 262.024 (a)(7)(A), approval of Modria Online Dispute Resolution, Subscription License and Services Agreement (Agr. No. 2019-079), and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Information Technology.
1. No. 1 to Election Voting System & Services (RFP No. 2018-241) with Election Systems & Software, LLC to provide various changes to the contract and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Elections.
h. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Engineering Services, Geotech and Materials Testing for Roads and Buildings (RFQ No. 2017-247) with Alliance Geotechnical Group, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2020, Construction & Projects.
2. Professional Services, Surveying (RFQ No. 2017-257) with Halff Associates, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2020, Special Projects.
i. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $5,340 for 16 part-time Detention Officers' required training and training for two (2) Officers to become TEEX certified defensive tactics instructors, Budget.
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2019 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
2. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. County overtime for the pay period ended June 2, 2019, Human Resources.