1. Call to order. The board will convene in open session for consideration of the following business matters:
2. Consent agenda to approve:
a. Disbursements for the period ending May 28, 2019, Auditor.
1. Acceptance of the FY2020 Tuberculosis Prevention and Control Grant (Contract No. HHS00048300001) with the Texas Department of State Health Services effective September 1, 2019 through and including August 31, 2020, Health Care.
2. Acceptance of the FY2020-FY2021 Regional Local Services System/Local Public Health Services (RLSS/LPHS) Grant (Contract No. HHS000485600007) with the Texas Department of State Health Services effective September 1, 2019 through and including August 31, 2021, Health Care.
3. Terminate a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for a Closed Point of Dispensing (POD) Site Agreement with Intel, Health Care.
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
The board reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
_________________________ Chris Hill, President
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _____ day of _______________, 2019 at ______ o'clock ____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Health Care Foundation Board of Trustees complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
1. Notification of budget adjustment/amendment, Auditor:
a. $342,445 to establish the budget for the FY 2020-2021 Texas Epidemiology Capacity Expansion (IDCU/SUR) Grant Program through the Department of State Health Services (DSHS) for the period September 1, 2019 through and including August 31, 2021, Auditor.