1. Declare Elections Data Solutions, Inc. as the sole source provider for ElectBooks Software and grant an exemption from the competitive bid process per V.T.C.A. Local Government Code 262.024 (a)(7)(A), approval to award Elect Books Billing Software (AGR No. 2019-225) to Elections Data Solutions, Inc. and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Elections.
2. Uninterruptible Power Supply Replacement (IFB No. 2019-147) to Graybar Electric Company, Inc., Facilities.
3. Tableau Software for Court Appointed Pay Sheets (RFP No. 2019-246) to Insight Public Sector, Inc., utilizing Omnia Partners Cooperative Contract No. 4400006644 and budget adjustment in the amount of $25,701 for same, Information Technology.
4. Vehicle, F150 Truck (Contract No. 2019-226) to Caldwell Country Ford, LLC dba Rockdale Country Ford utilizing the Tarrant County Cooperative Contract No. 2019-041, Public Works.
5. Amazon Services, LLC, Amazon Business for Online Marketplace for products and services through Omnia Partners Public Sector (Contract No. R-TC-17006), Purchasing.
6. Elevators, Escalators, and Lift Maintenance (Contract No. 2019-216) to Thyssenkrupp Elevator Americas utilizing Omnia Partners Cooperative Contract No. R150801 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Purchasing.
g. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Services, Professional Audit (RFP No. 2016-161) with Pattillo, Brown & Hill, L.L.P. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2020, Auditor.
h. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $1,000 for the purchase of Emergency Management personnel uniforms, Fire Marshal.
1. Acknowledgment of continuing education credits for Commissioner, Precinct 2, Administrative Services.
2. Final Plat for Elite Business Park Addition, Engineering.
3. Accept the donation of Portland Cement Super Slurry from Martin Marietta and two days of a reclamation machine and operator from Wirtgen, Public Works.
4. Deposit the net proceeds totaling $7,880.03 from the Collin County Online Auction held on April 19, 2019 per Local Government Code 263.156, Purchasing.
5. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
6. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2019 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. Supplemental Work Order No. 1 with Centennial Contractors Enterprises, Inc. (contract No. 2018-369) for HVAC Replacement, 900& 920 Buildings (Per Buyboard Contract No. 520-16 Area F-CCE) to provide various changes to the contract, Construction & Projects.
3. Issuance of eight (8) access control door readers to the City of Frisco to support the Frisco Tax Office, Information Technology.
4. Turnover, Human Resources.
5. Volunteer Terminations, Human Resources.
6. County overtime for the pay period ended May 19, 2019, Human Resources.