a. Disbursements for the period ending May 14, 2019, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. Tax refunds totaling $859,903.66, Tax Assessor/Collector.
1. Construction, Collin County Aggregate Rinse Stations (IFB No. 2019-133) and budget adjustment in the amount of $38,097 for same, Construction & Projects.
1. Agreement, Cooperative: Uniform/Misc. Rental & Laundry (Contract No. 2019-142) to Cintas Corporation, utilizing Omnia Partners Cooperative Contract No. R-BB-19002 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Purchasing.
f. Ratification of Judge Hill's prior approval:
1. FY 2020 Project Safe Neighborhoods Program grant application through the Office of the Governor (OOG), Criminal Justice Division (CJD), Sheriff.
g. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $2,495 for Justice of the Peace, Precinct 3-2 Education and Conference, Budget.
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2019 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Donation of $6,000 to the Children's Advocacy Center of Collin County (CACCC) utilizing the District Attorney State Forfeiture Fund, District Attorney.
2. Reassignment of Clerk position (No. 200166) from Community Corrections Facility (department 6110) to Community Supervision (department 6101), Human Resources.
3. Contract for Residential Services, Juvenile Post Adjudication Facility, John R. Roach Juvenile Detention Center, Collin County Sex Offender Treatment Program with Parker County Juvenile Probation Department from May 1, 2019 through and including April 30, 2020, Juvenile Probation.
4. Contract for Residential Services, Juvenile Post Adjudication Facility, John R. Roach Juvenile Detention Center, Collin County Post-Adjudication Summit Program with Parker County Juvenile Probation Department from May 1, 2019 through and including April 30, 2020, Juvenile Probation.
5. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
6. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Budget amendment in the amount of $44,784 to purchase body armor, carriers and plates utilizing State Forfeiture Funds, Sheriff.
2. Reduction of budget amendment from $112,860 to $22,392 to purchase 90 body armor, carriers and plates utilizing the 1065 Federal Forfeiture Fund, Sheriff.
3. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
4. P-Card Disbursements, Auditor.
5. County Overtime for pay period ending May 5, 2019, Human Resources.