a. Disbursements for the period ending May 7, 2019, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
1. Interlocal Agreement with Brazos County per Texas Government Code 791.001-791.029, Purchasing.
1. No. 9 to P25 Trunked Radio Replacement (Contract No. 2016-020) with Motorola Solutions, Inc. to make various changes to the contract and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Sheriff.
e. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $6,884 to reallocate funds for the Spay/Neuter Program, Development Services.
2. $156,455,000 to allocate 2019 bond funds to facilities, roads and open space bond projects, Budget.
1. Trade in one (1) UPS/Serial #AS1111222254 towards the purchase of one (1) APC Smart-UPS X 1500VA Rack/Tower LCD 120V, one (1) UPS Network Management Card 2 with environmental monitoring, one (1) APC Temperature and Humidity Sensor, and one (1) APC Smart-UPS X Series 48V External Battery Pack Rack/Tower, Facilities.
2. Interlocal Contract No. 2019-223 through Dallas County (Contract No. 2018-057-6750) and through Ellis County (Contract No. 2016-013) with Oldcastle Materials Texas, Inc. d/b/a Texas Bit for pavement rehabilitation & resurfacing services, Public Works.
3. Grant application for the FY2019 State Criminal Alien Assistance Program (SCAAP) grant through the US Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance, Sheriff.
4. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
5. Personnel Change, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
7. 86th Legislative Agenda for 2019, Commissioners Court: SB29/HB281 Proposed Magistrate Bill Additional District Courts Creation of the Van Alstyne Municipal Utility District No. 2 Creation of the North Celina Municipal Management District No. 3 Lakehaven Municipal Utility District of Collin County Collin County Municipal Utility District No. 2 Walker Farms Municipal Utility District SB2/HB2 HB 1245 HB 705 Texas CUC – Principles of the Urban Counties Policy Platform Texas CUC – Bills Filed Any other legislative items
8. Future agenda items without discussion.
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2019 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Donation of $2,500 to Emily's Place utilizing the District Attorney State Forfeiture Fund, District Attorney.
2. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. Amendment No. 1 to Access Control & Time Collection (Contract No. 2016-044) with dormakaba Workforce Solutions, LLC to add mounting brackets, Information Technology.
3. Addendums 1, 2, and 3 to Construction, Relocation of Collin County Tax Office, 900 E. Park, Plano (IFB No. 2019-174) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.
4. Budget Amendment in the amount of $6,141 to establish the budget for the FY2019 Court Records Preservation Grant Program through the Texas Bar Historical Foundation from March 12, 2019 through and including March 1, 2020, Auditor.