Notice is hereby given that the Collin County Health Care Foundation Board of Trustees will meet in REGULAR SESSION. Following is the agenda for said meeting:
HEALTH CARE FOUNDATION MEETING
1. Call to order. The board will convene in open session for consideration of the following business matters:
2. Consent agenda to approve:
a. Disbursements for the period ending May 7, 2019, Auditor.
b. Filing of the April 22, 2019, Minutes, County Clerk.
c. Receive and File, Final Audit Result(s) (1st Quarter FY2019), Auditor:
1. Healthcare Services.
2. Substance Abuse.
1. Grant an exemption from the bidding process per VTCA Local Government code 262.024(a)(4) and approve a Professional Services Contract with Public Information Associates (PIA) to administer RHP 18 anchor duties required by the Medicaid 115 Waiver, Administrative Services.
1. Acceptance of late grant application from Community Health Clinic for sick medical visits, prescription assistance, laboratory and x-ray services, Health Care.
2. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
3. Project Access Annual Presentation and Financial Reports, Health Care.
4. RHP 18 DSRIP Update presented by Public Information Associates (PIA), Administrative Services.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
The board reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
_________________________ Chris Hill, President
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _____ day of _______________, 2019 at ______ o'clock ____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Health Care Foundation Board of Trustees complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.