3. Construction, Road: Collin County Outer Loop Access Road from Dallas Parkway to East of SH 289 (IFB No. 2019-109), Special Projects.
1. FireEye Security Appliance, Dynamic Threat Intelligence Subscription License and Extended Service Agreement (Coop Quote No. 2019-156) to Set Solutions, Inc., Information Technology.
2. Liquid Asphalts (IFB No. 2019-114) to various vendors, Public Works.
3. Liquid Asphalt Application Services (IFB No. 2019-106) to Tommy G. Rose dba Rose contracting, Public Works.
4. Vehicle, 12 Passenger Van (Contract No. 2019-197) through the Goodbuy Cooperative Contract to Lake Country Chevrolet, Inc., Public Works.
5. Vehicle, F250 Truck (Contract No. 2019-200) through the Goodbuy Cooperative Contract to Silsbee Ford, Inc., Public Works.
6. Vehicle, F350 Truck (Contract No. 2019-206) through the Goodbuy Cooperative Contract to Silsbee Ford, Inc., Public Works.
7. Body Armor, Carriers, and Plates (Contract No. 2019-218) through the Buyboard Cooperative Contract to GT Distributors, Inc., Sheriff.
1. Interlocal Cooperation Agreement with the Town of St. Paul for Fire Inspection and Fire Plan Review Services for Commercial Buildings effective October 1, 2019 through and including September 30, 2020, Fire Marshal.
2. Interlocal Agreement with Ellis County per Texas Government Code 791.001-791.029, Purchasing.
3. Master Intergovernmental Cooperative Purchasing Agreement with National Intergovernmental Purchasing Alliance Company d/b/a Omnia Partners Public Sector and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Purchasing.
1. Amend the Tyler Technologies Master Services Agreement to add Odyssey Jury Software Module and authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Information Technology.
h. Change Order(s):
1. No. 4 to Construction, Road: Dallas North Tollway Southbound Frontage Road, US 380 to FM 428 (IFB No. 2018-203) with Mario Sinacola & Sons Excavating, Inc. to add improvements to First Street in Prosper and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Special Projects.
i. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $10,282 to establish a budget for Fund 1998 (Veterans Court) for FY2019, 296th District Court.
j. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. April 8, 2019.
2. April 15, 2019.
1. Amend the FY2019 Fee Schedule to include Alternative Dispute Resolution System fees for Civil Cases (CCP 152.004(a)) not to exceed $15 and Criminal Cases (CCP 152.007(a)) not to exceed $350, District Clerk.
2. Amend the FY2019 Fee Schedule to include Alternative Dispute Resolution System fees for Civil Cases (CPRC 152.005) not to exceed $5 and Criminal Cases (CPRC 152.007) not to exceed $350, Justice of the Peace, Precinct 1.
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2019 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Amendment No. 4 to CSCD, Sex Offender Counseling (RFP No. 2016-290) with Fletcher Counseling, Inc., LSOTP to increase the contract amount effective September 1, 2018 through and including August 31, 2019, Adult Probation.
2. Donation of $2,000 to Hope's Door utilizing the District Attorney State Forfeiture Fund, District Attorney.
3. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Pre-Trial Release Bond Office 2018 Annual Statistical Summary, Sheriff.
2. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
3. Turnover, Human Resources.
4. Volunteer Terminations, Human Resources.
5. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s), Auditor:
a. $1,140 to State Forfeiture Funds (1036) for Patrol Equipment, Sheriff.