1. Overpass Agreement with Burlington Northern Santa Fe (BNSF) Railroad Company for construction of the Outer Loop Overpass between State Highway No. 289 and the Dallas North Tollway, Special Projects.
e. Change Order(s):
1. No. 1 to Construction, Myers Park Roadway Improvements (IFB No. 2018-336) with DDM Construction Corporation to replace existing concrete drive/fire lane along the north side of The Landing and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same. Special Projects.
f. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Investment Report (1st Quarter FY2019).
g. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. March 25, 2019.
1. Contract No. 2019-185 through the City of McKinney (Contract No. 18-56FP Concrete Ready Mix) with Lattimore Materials Company for the purchase of road materials, Public Works.
2. Acceptance of the FY2019 Teen Court - Substance Abuse and Mental Health Evaluation and Treatment Grant through the Office of the Governor, Criminal Justice Division, Administrative Services.
3. Redesignation of Private Road 5668 to Brynlee James Ln with associated address updates, GIS/Rural Addressing.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
Case 4:18-cv-00280-ALM Wooten v. Roach et al, Administrative Services.
Pending Claims and Litigation Against Collin County, Administrative Services
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2019 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Advertisement for Services, Counseling: CSCD: Sex Offender Counseling (RFP No. 2019-157), Adult Probation.
2. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
3. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Change Order No. 1 to Construction, Roof Recovery for Collin County Justice Center with JJ Red Commercial Roofing, LLC (IFB No. 2018-116) to provide various changes to the contract, Construction and Projects.
2. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
3. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s), Auditor:
a. $112,860 to purchase 90 body armors, carriers and plates utilizing the 1065 Federal Forfeiture Fund, Sheriff.