c. Tax refunds totaling $4,102,848.02, Tax Assessor/Collector.
1. Uninterruptible Power Supply Replacement (IFB No. 2019-147), Facilities.
1. Services, Jail Kitchen Grease Trap Replacement (Contract No. 2019-175) to Brandt Companies, LLC utilizing the Buyboard Cooperative Contract No. 558-18 in the amount of $63,092 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Facilities.
7. 86th Legislative Agenda for 2019, Commissioners Court: Proposed Magistrate Bill Additional District Courts Creation of the Van Alstyne Municipal Utility District No. 2 Creation of the North Celina Municipal Management District No. 3 Lakehaven Municipal Utility District of Collin County Collin County Municipal Utility District No. 2 Walker Farms Municipal Utility District SB2/HB2 HB 1245 HB 705 Texas CUC – Principles of the Urban Counties Policy Platform Texas CUC – Bills Filed Any other legislative items
8. Possible future agenda items by Commissioners Court without discussion.
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2019 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s), Auditor:
a. $8,000 to establish the budget for the Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) grant funds, Auditor.
b. $15,000 to HR shared for County-wide recruiting, Budget.