Commissioners Court Jack Hatchell Administration Building 4th Floor, 2300 Bloomdale Road, McKinney April 1, 2019 1:30 P.M.
NOTICE OF A REGULAR MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Collin County Commissioners Court will meet in REGULAR SESSION. Following is the agenda for said meeting:
Invocation – Commissioner Hale Pledge of Allegiance – Commissioner Webb Pledge of Allegiance to the Texas Flag – Judge Hill
COMMISSIONERS COURT MEETING
2. Public Comments.
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2019 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
a. Disbursements for the period ending March 26, 2019, Auditor.
1. Construction, Relocation of Collin County Tax Office, 900 E. Park, Plano (IFB No. 2019-174), Construction & Projects.
1. Services, Jail Kitchen Grease Trap Replacement (Contract No. 2019-175) to Brandt Companies, LLC utilizing the Buyboard Cooperative Contract No. 558-18 in the amount of $63,092 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Facilities.
1. Professional Services Agreement with LifePath Systems to provide services for Teen Court participants for treatment of substance abuse and mental health disorders, grant exemption to the competitive bid process per V.T.C.A. Local Government Code 262.024(a)(4) and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Administrative Services.
2. Sanitary Sewer Easement Agreement to grant an easement to the City of McKinney on County owned property, Construction and Projects.
3. Interlocal Agreement/License Agreement with the North Central Texas Council of Governments (NCTCOG) for the use of digital aerial photography, Information Technology.
1. No. 3 to Professional Services, Psychological Assessment (Contract No. 2015-227) with Kristi Compton Ph.D., PC to extend the contract through and including September 30, 2020 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Purchasing.
g. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Final Audit Result(s):
a. Constable, Precinct 1 (1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Quarter FY2017).
2. FY2018 Annual Inventory:
a. Computer Parts Warehouse.
b. Facilities and Janitorial Supplies.
c. Parts Warehouse.
d. Public Works - Fuel.
e. Public Works - Stockpiles & Culverts.
f. Sheriff Office - Jail and Minimum Security Kitchens.
g. Sheriff's - Quartermaster.
h. Support Services.
h. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. March 4, 2019.
1. Reject all bids received for Construction, Relocation of Collin County Tax Office, 900 E. Park Blvd., Plano (IFB No. 2019-032), Construction and Projects.
2. Deem Jacobs Engineering Group, Inc. as the most qualified firm to provide design services for Outer Loop East Bound Service Road from SH289 to FM2478 and enter into scope and fee negotiations, Engineering.
4. Acceptance of a donation in the amount of $10,000 for the Collin County Sheriff's Office K9 Program, Sheriff.
5. Acceptance of a donation in the amount of $2,000 for the Collin County VALOR Program, Sheriff.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. Amendment No. 6 to Frontier Parkway Improvements (Agreement No. 2016-229) with Birkhoff, Hendricks & Carter L.L.P. to make various changes to the contract, Engineering.
3. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s), Auditor:
a. $31,800 to establish the budget for the FY2019 Teen Court - Substance Abuse and Mental Health Evaluation and Treatment grant through the Office of the Governor, Criminal Justice Division (Contract 3261402), Auditor.
b. $6,000 to reallocate funds to the Dispatch department, Sheriff's Office.