c. Tax refunds totaling $1,778,185.42, Tax Assessor/Collector.
1. Construction, Collin County Justice Center, Replacement of Chilled Water Actuators and Valves (IFB No. 2019-084) to Expert Services, LLC and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the Construction Agreement, Construction & Projects.
2. Fencing, Labor & Materials (IFB No. 2019-027) to Concord Commercial Services, Inc., Public Works.
1. Interlocal Jail Services Agreement with Dallas Area Rapid Transit effective October 1, 2018 through and including September 30, 2019, Sheriff.
f. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $870 for the purchase of a scanner for the Magistration Clerk, 380th District Court.
1. Acknowledgment of continuing education credits for Commissioner, Precinct 4, Administrative Services.
2. Acknowledgment of the Newark Cultural Education Facilities Finance Corporation proposed loan to the June Shelton Landmark Foundation for the purpose of renovation of an existing building, Administrative Services.
3. Appointment of Linda Riggs as the Investment Committee Member/Officer, Auditor.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
To deliberate the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee.
Marc Fratter Indigent Defense Payments.
Real Estate (551.072)
Economic Development Negotiations (551.087)
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2019 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. Removal of a cash drawer in the amount of $26 from the Engineering Department, Auditor.
3. Budget amendment in the amount of $781 to move certification pay with an employee moving to the Sheriff's Office effective March 25, 2019, Budget.