1. Pavement Marking Equipment, Striping Machine (Contract No. 2019-159) to Centerline Supply, Inc., Public Works.
2. Vehicles, Trucks (Contract No. 2019-145) to Sam Pack’s Five Star Ford, Ltd. for the purchase of a 2019 Ford F-150 Supercab Pickup, Public Works.
3. Vehicles, Trucks (Contract No. 2019-145A) to Sam Pack’s Five Star Ford, Ltd. for the purchase of a 2019 Ford F-250 Regular Cab Pickup with Animal Control Body, Public Works.
4. Annual Contract for Office Furniture (Contract No. 2019-171) to Plano Office Supply, Co., Purchasing.
1. No. 12 to the Interlocal Agreement with the City of McKinney for the Facility Construction and Use of an Animal Shelter in Collin County to set the rate for FY2019 for an annual amount of $415,737 to be effective October 1, 2018 through and including September 30, 2019 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Development Services.
f. Ratification of Judge Self's prior approval:
1. FY 2018 Equitable Sharing Agreement and Certification with the US Department of Justice, Collin County and the Collin County Sheriff’s Office, Auditor.
2. FY 2018 Equitable Sharing Agreement and Certification with the US Department of Justice, Collin County and the Collin County District Attorney’s Office, Auditor.
g. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $2,300 for the JP Functional Analyst to attend the Court Technology Conference sponsored by the National Center for State Courts (NCSC) utilizing the Justice Court Technology Fund, Justice of the Peace, Precinct 1.
2. $6,666 to reallocate funds for the Spay/Neuter Program, Development Services.
3. $7,000 within Fund 1028 (JP Court Technology – JP 3-1) for Education and Conference, Justice of the Peace, Precinct 3-1.
4. $199,205 to move the SCAAP Grant funds from the Overtime line item to the Miscellaneous line item, Sheriff.
h. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. February 4, 2019.
2. February 25, 2019.
1. Donation of a Temporary Construction Easement and a Water Line Easement to the City of McKinney for the Redbud Pump Station Water Line Project (42-inch water line) across County owned property on the south side of Bloomdale Road at Community, Engineering.
2. Final Plats for Bridgewater Phase 1a and 1b, Engineering.
3. Timeline for the Parks and Open Space Project Funding Assistance Program, 2018 Bond – First Series, Special Projects.
4. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
5. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
9. Possible future agenda items by Commissioners Court without discussion.
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
Marc Fratter Indigent Defense Payments.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2019 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Amendment No. 1 to Services, Urinalysis Testing for Juvenile Probation (Contract No. 2018-284) with Phamatech, Inc. to increase total cost of 5 panel drug screens to $5.40 per panel, Juvenile Probation.
2. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
3. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
a. No. 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 to Construction, Relocation of Collin County Tax Office, 900 E. Park, Plano (IFB No. 2019-032) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.
b. No. 1, 2, 3 and 4 to Enterprise Evidence Management System (RFP No. 2018-048) to make various changes to the Request for Proposal, Purchasing.
3. Change Order No. 3 to Construction, Road: Dallas North Tollway Southbound Frontage Road, US 380 to FM 428 (Contract No. 2018-203) with Mario Sinacola & Sons Excavating, Inc. to make various changes to the contract and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Special Projects.