c. Tax refunds totaling $779,466.06, Tax Assessor/Collector.
1. No. 1 to Professional Services, Attorney, Law Library Form Review Project (Contract No. 2018-338) with The Law Office of Carolyn Skogman, PLLC to extend the contract for the period of April 1, 2019 through and including September 30, 2019 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Law Library.
e. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $18,000 to cover the cost of a substitute court reporter for the remainder of FY 2019, Probate Court.
f. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. February 4, 2019.
2. February 11, 2019.
3. February 18, 2019.
1. Acceptance of the FY 2019 Court Records Preservation Grant through the Texas Bar Historical Foundation, Auditor.
2. Re-plat of lots CA 1/2A, CA 1/2B, 3R and 4/5R in The Hills of Lone Star Phase 6, Engineering.
3. City of McKinney’s request for additional right-of-way and slope easements at the intersection of Bloomdale Road and Community Avenue and further approval of the associated documents for same, Special Projects.
4. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
5. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
Marc Fratter Indigent Defense Payments.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2019 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Budget amendment in the amount of $5,000 to pay for travel costs to attend the National Sheriff's Association Winter Conference utilizing the Sheriff's Office Federal Forfeiture Fund, Sheriff.
2. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
a. $2,000 to establish the budget for the additional funds received for the 2019 IRS Task Force Grant, Auditor.
b. $8,400 to move budgeted special units and certification pay funding to the appropriate department, Sheriff.
c. $16,857 to establish the budget for the 2018 Justice Assistance Grant, Auditor.