a. Disbursements for the period ending February 26, 2019, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
1. Renovations to Beverage Bars in Detention Center Cluster Four (IFB No. 2019-140), Construction & Projects.
1. County Clerk Records Preservation Project (Coop Quote No. 2019-065) Project 1 – Historical Birth Records to NBS Holdings, LLC dba Data Preservation Solutions and Project 2 – Probate Case Files to Kofile Technologies, Inc., County Clerk.
2. Signs, Sign Materials, & Barriers (IFB No. 2018-260) to various vendors, Public Works.
1. Renewal No. 1 to the Intergovernmental Lease Agreement with the State of Texas Health and Human Services Commission for and on behalf of the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services for office space located at 2100 Bloomdale Road, McKinney, Texas, for a period of 60 months commencing November 1, 2019 through and including October 31, 2024, Construction & Projects.
2. Interlocal Agreement with the City of Plano for the design and construction of Arterial Concrete Pavement Maintenance Rehabilitation from 2013 to 2018 and budget amendment in the amount of $9,043,075 for same, Engineering.
3. Funding Agreement with the Collin College Foundation to provide tuition assistance to paid and volunteer members of the various Fire Departments within Collin County for select courses provided by the Collin College Fire Science Program effective March 4, 2019 through and including September 30, 2019, Fire Marshal.
4. Interlocal Dispatch Services Agreement with the Lowry Crossing Volunteer Fire Department effective October 1, 2018 through and including September 30, 2019, Sheriff.
5. Interlocal Dispatch Services Agreement with the City of Princeton effective October 1, 2018 through and including September 30, 2019, Sheriff.
f. Receive and File, Final Audit Result(s), Auditor:
1. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 2 (1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Quarter FY2017).
1. Amend the FY 2019 Fee Schedule to include the addition of a Non-Disclosure fee of $28 to the Justice Court Fee Schedule, Justice of the Peace, Precinct 1.
2. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
3. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
Marc Fratter Indigent Defense Payments.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2019 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. Addendum No. 1 to Construction, Collin County Justice Center, Replacement of Chilled Water Actuators and Valves (IFB No. 2019-084) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.