c. Tax refunds totaling $592,392.07, Tax Assessor/Collector.
1. Purchase of a Caterpillar 966M Wheel Loader (Contract No. 2019-002A) to Holt Cat, Ltd. and further approve a $15,000 trade-in for unit number 55242 that was vandalized and budget amendment in the amount of $410,603 for same, Public Works.
2. Purchase of an Elgin Road Wizard Street Sweeper (Contract No. 2019-141) to Kinloch Equipment and Supply, Inc., Public Works.
2. Interlocal Cooperation Agreement with the City of Lavon for Fire Inspection and Fire Plan Review Services for Commercial Buildings and Subdivisions effective February 25, 2019 through and including September 30, 2019, Fire Marshal.
3. Interlocal Agreement with the City of Anna for Use of the City’s Water Tower for Collin County’s Public-Safety Radio, Sheriff.
1. No. 12 to the Storm Water Management Program (AGR No. 12179-08) with Jacobs Engineering Group, Inc. for the 2019 Annual Report and Related Activities for Phase II, Year Five (5) of the Storm Water Management Program (SWMP) and SWMP revision and permit renewal and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Engineering.
g. Receive and File, Final Audit Result(s), Auditor:
2. Final Plat for MOSS 622 Addition (Lots 1, 2 and 3, Block A), Engineering.
3. Acceptance of supplemental funding in the amount of $8,000 for the Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force Grant and further extend the term of the contract through and including September 30, 2019, Sheriff.
4. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
5. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
5. Boards & Commissions Appointments, Commissioners Court: Child Protective Services Board Health Care Foundation Advisory Board Historical Commission LifePath Systems Myers Park & Event Center Advisory Board Park Foundation Advisory Board Planning Board
7. 86th Legislative Agenda for 2019, Commissioners Court: Proposed Magistrate Bill Additional District Courts Creation of the Van Alstyne Municipal Utility District No. 2 Creation of the North Celina Municipal Management District No. 3 Lakehaven Municipal Utility District of Collin County SB2/HB2 HB 1245 Texas CUC – Principles of the Urban Counties Policy Platform Texas CUC – Bills Filed Any other legislative items
8. Possible future agenda items by Commissioners Court without discussion.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2019 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. Reversal of the original match budget and budget amendment in the amount of $40,132 to establish a new revised match budget for the FY 2018/2019 Community Mental Health Program Grant, Auditor.
3. Budget amendment in the amount of $675 to pay for canine boarding utilizing the Sheriff's Office State Forfeiture Fund, Sheriff.