a. Disbursements for the period ending February 12, 2019, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
1. Liquid Asphalt (IFB No. 2019-114), Public Works.
2. Liquid Asphalt Application Services (IFB No. 2019-106), Public Works.
1. Base Bid and Alternates 3 and 4 (Lines 4 & 5) for Construction, Myers Park Roof Replacements (IFB No. 2019-015) to Globus Management Group, LLC, budget amendment in the amount of $21,770 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the Construction Agreement, Construction & Projects.
1. Interlocal Agreement with the City of Plano for the design and construction of Arterial Concrete Pavement Maintenance Rehabilitation from 2013 to 2018 and budget amendment in the amount of $9,043,075 for same, Engineering.
2. Interlocal Dispatch Services Agreement with the Farmersville ISD effective October 1, 2018 through and including September 30, 2019, Sheriff.
3. Interlocal Dispatch Services Agreement with the Nevada Volunteer Fire Department effective October 1, 2018 through and including September 30, 2019, Sheriff.
4. Interlocal Jail Services Agreement with the Farmersville ISD effective October 1, 2018 through and including September 30, 2019, Sheriff.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
To deliberate the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee.
Real Estate (551.072)
Economic Development Negotiations (551.087)
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2019 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. Addendum No. 1 to Services, Controls Integrator (RFP No. 2019-096) to make various changes to the Request for Proposal, Purchasing.
3. Proposed Road Project Schedule for 2019, Public Works.