3. Software Subscription and Archival Services, Proofpoint – Email Spam, Virus Protection (Coop Quote No. 2019-098) to SHI Government Solutions, Inc., Information Technology.
4. Professional Services, Mix Design for Emulsion Stabilized Subgrade (RFQ No. 2019-006) and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the Engineering Services Agreement, Public Works.
5. Services: Body Repair And Painting For Light, Medium & Heavy Duty Vehicles (IFB No. 2018-263) to various vendors, Public Works.
6. Vehicle, Cargo Van (Contract No. 2019-073) to Sam Pack’s Five Star Ford, Ltd., Public Works.
1. Agreement to display a statue in the Collin County Courthouse on loan from Siebman Forrest Burg & Smith, LLP and Barbara White Boyd, Administrative Services.
3. Collin College Public Safety Training Center Agreement with Collin County Community College District, Sheriff.
1. No. 3 to the Interlocal Agreement for Environmental Services with the City of Princeton to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Development Services.
g. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $1,745 for the purchase of electronic equipment utilizing the Justice Court Technology Fund, Justice of the Peace, Precinct 4.
2. $6,071 to reallocate funds for the Spay/Neuter Program, Development Services.
h. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. January 14, 2019.
1. Grant application and resolution for the FY 2020 Specialty Court Program Grant through the Office of the Governor (OOG), Criminal Justice Division (CJD), Juvenile Probation.
2. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
3. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
Consult with an attorney regarding the adoption of an Early Release Payment Policy.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2019 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. Budget amendment in the amount of $199,205 to establish the budget for the FY 2017 SCAAP Grant, Auditor.