a. Disbursements for the period ending January 22, 2019, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. Tax refunds totaling $1,248,409.43, Tax Assessor/Collector.
1. HVAC Replacement, 900 & 920 Park Buildings (Contract No. 2018-369) to Centennial Contractors Enterprises, Inc. and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the Construction Agreement, Construction & Projects.
3. Grounds and Turf Equipment, Tractor and Flex Wing Rotary Mowers (Contract No. 2019-056) to Deere and Company, Public Works.
1. Interlocal Agreement for the Provision of Ambulance Services with the City of Anna effective November 1, 2018 through and including October 31, 2019, Fire Marshal.
2. Interlocal Agreement for the Provision of Ambulance Services with the City of Weston effective November 1, 2018 through and including October 31, 2019, Fire Marshal.
3. Memorandum of Agreement with the City of North Richland Hills for reimbursement of overtime salary costs associated with the North Texas Anti-Gang Center Task Force, Sheriff.
1. No. 1 to Consulting Services: Phase III Implementation P25 Trunked Radio System Replacement (Contract No. 2017-086) with Black & Veatch Corporation to extend the contract through and including November 30, 2019 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Sheriff.
2. No. 2 for Assistance to Obtain Federal Financial Participation for SCAAP Funding (Contract No. 2017-198) with Justice Benefits, Incorporated to renew the contract for one (1) year through and including May 7, 2020 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Sheriff.
3. No. 3 to the Interlocal Agreement for Environmental Services to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Development Services:
a. City of Anna.
b. City of Lowry Crossing.
c. City of Melissa.
d. City of Wylie.
g. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $6,589 for the purchase of electronic equipment for the magistration clerks and the Auxiliary B Courtroom utilizing the Justice Court Technology Fund, Justice of the Peace, Precinct 1.
2. $32,989 to support FirstNet Band 14 modem capability for all Sheriff’s Office vehicles, Information Technology.
3. $95,887 to establish a budget in Fund 1031 (Economic Development Fund) for FY 2019, Budget.
4. $8,000,000 for right-of-way acquisition along the Outer Loop from the DNT to SH289, Engineering.
h. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. December 17, 2018.
2. January 7, 2019.
1. Grant an exemption to the Purchasing Policy for the reimbursement request from the 219th District Court Judge in the amount of $2,365.41, 219th District Court.
2. Adoption of a Bond Reimbursement Resolution expressing intent to finance expenditures to be incurred, Budget.
7. Grant application for the FY 2019 Emergency Management Performance Grant (EMPG) from the US Department of Homeland Security through the State of Texas Department of Public Safety, Texas Division of Emergency Management, Emergency Management.
8. Acceptance of 1,469 cubic yards of asphalt road millings from the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT), Public Works.
9. Partial road closure (right lanes) of County Roads 132, 134, 135, 138, 176, 177, 178 and 179 on March 31, 2019 to facilitate the Texas High School Cycling League (THSCL) bicycle race, Public Works.
10. Acceptance of the rebate from National Intergovernmental Purchasing Alliance Company in the amount of $1,111.16 to be deposited in the Going the Extra Mile Employee Incentive Program and budget amendment for same, Purchasing.
11. Joint Law Enforcement Operations Task Force Obligation Document and acceptance of the FY 2019 U.S. Marshals Service – Violent Offender Task Force Grant through the U.S. Department of Justice, United States Marshals Service, Sheriff.
12. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
13. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
Real Estate (551.072)
Right of Way Acquisition for the Collin County Outer Loop from the Dallas North Tollway east to State Highway 289 (Preston Road), acceptance of the settlement amount and approval of the Temporary Access Agreement with Celina Tork (Parcel 7), Special Projects.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2019 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Budget amendment in the amount of $4,160 to purchase tactical equipment utilizing Federal Forfeiture Funds, Sheriff.
2. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
3. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. Amendment No. 4 to Insurance, Property, Boiler & Machinery (Contract No. 2017-271) with Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc. to add additional equipment to the contract, Human Resources.
3. Budget amendment in the amount of $82,005 to establish the budget for the FY 2018 Emergency Management Performance Grant (EMPG), Auditor.