a. Disbursements for the period ending January 8, 2019, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. Tax refunds totaling $845,317.56, Tax Assessor/Collector.
1. Letter of Intent to pilot Online Dispute Resolution tools for the Collin County courts with the Texas Office of Court Administration, The Pew Charitable Trusts and the National Center of State Courts, Information Technology.
2. Interlocal Jail Services Agreement with the Collin County Community College District effective October 1, 2018 through and including September 30, 2019, Sheriff.
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
2. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
11. Possible future agenda items by Commissioners Court without discussion.
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2019 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Elected Official Appointments, Human Resources.
2. Elected Official Changes, Human Resources.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. Mileage rate adjustment from 54.5 cents per mile to 58 cents per mile effective January 1, 2019 set by the IRS, Auditor.