5. Fencing, Labor & Materials (IFB No. 2019-027), Public Works.
6. Grounds Maintenance Equipment (IFB No. 2019-048), Public Works.
1. ArcGIS Software Licensing and Maintenance (Contract No. 2019-46) to Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc., Information Technology.
2. Secondary Internet Circuit Upgrade (Contract No. 2019-110) to AT&T Corporation, Information Technology.
1. Tax Collection Services Agreement with the Double R Municipal Utility District No. 1, Tax Assessor/Collector.
1. No. 2 to Professional Services, Engineering, FM2551 from FM2514 to FM2170 (AGR No. 08345-12) with CP&Y, Inc. to make various changes to the contract, budget amendment in the amount of $556,605 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Engineering.
2. Amendment(s) to the Interlocal Agreement for Animal Control Services to set the rate for FY2019 effective October 1, 2018 through and including September 30, 2019 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Development Services:
a. No. 11 with the City of Anna for an annual amount of $47,652.
b. No. 12 with the Town of Fairview for an annual amount of $52,561.
c. No. 12 with the City of Princeton for an annual amount of $36,966.
d. No. 12 with the Town of Prosper for an annual amount of $54,005.
3. Amendment(s) to the Interlocal Agreement for the Facility Construction and Use of an Animal Shelter in Collin County to set the rate for FY2019 effective October 1, 2018 through and including September 30, 2019 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Development Services:
a. No. 12 with the City of Anna for an annual amount of $27,028.
b. No. 12 with the Town of Fairview for an annual amount of $29,813.
c. No. 12 with the City of Princeton for an annual amount of $20,967.
d. No. 12 with the Town of Prosper for an annual amount of $30,632.
g. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Insurance, Long Term Care (RFP No. 07710-09) with Unum Life Insurance Company of America to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including December 31, 2019, Human Resources.
h. Ratification of the County Judge's prior approval:
1. Disbursements for the period ending December 18, 2018, Auditor.
2. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
3. Grant application for the Court Records Preservation Grant through the Texas Bar Historical Foundation, Auditor.
i. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $12,669 to reallocate funds for the Spay/Neuter Program, Development Services.
5. Preliminary Plat for Bristol Heights, Engineering.
6. Amend the fee schedule to include fees that were changed or added in FY 2018 and omitted in the FY 2019 Fee Schedule, Law Library.
7. Acceptance of a rebate check in the amount of $26,228 for participation in The Local Government Purchasing Cooperative and BuyBoard Program to be deposited in the Going the Extra Mile Employee Incentive Program line item and budget amendment for same, Purchasing.
8. 2019 Compensation Plan, Human Resources.
9. Employee salary changes for wage movement adjustments effective January 14, 2019, Human Resources.
10. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
11. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
District Clerk Passport Office Issue.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2019 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
2. Addendum No. 1 and No. 2 to Construction, Myers Park Roof Replacements (IFB No. 2019-015) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.
3. Change Order No. 1 to Construction, Collin County Myers Park Show Barn Electrical Upgrade (IFB No. 2018-326) with KE Industrial LLC for owner requested add to install additional outlets in the Show Barn Arena and Concession areas (previously approved by the County Administrator per Court Order No. 2007-180-02-27), Construction & Projects.
4. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s), Auditor:
a. $6,500 for the replacement and training of an existing K-9 utilizing the State Drug Forfeiture Fund, Sheriff.
b. $21,800 to cover the cost of dispatch software maintenance within the SO-Dispatch budget, Budget.
c. $190,611 to establish the budget for the FY 2018-19 Chapter 19 Grant, Auditor.