a. Disbursements for the period ending December 11, 2018, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. Tax refunds totaling $393,826.52, Tax Assessor/Collector.
2. Declare GreyHeller, LLC dba Appsian as the sole source provider for Peoplesoft ERP Firewall and grant an exemption from the competitive bid process per V.T.C.A. Local Government Code 262.024(a)(7)(A), approval to award Peoplesoft ERP Firewall (Contract No. 2019-083) to GreyHeller LLC dba Appsian and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the Software License Agreement, Information Technology.
3. Insurance, Stop Loss for Medical and Pharmacy (RFP No. 2018-341), Human Resources.
4. Right Of Way Acquisition Consultant (RFP No. 2018-310) and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the Right Of Way Acquisition Services Agreement, Special Projects.
1. Motor Vehicle License Agreement with Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC) to establish TMCC with access to Web Dealer for motor vehicle registrations and title transfers, Administrative Services.
2. Scope and fee from Binkley & Barfield, Inc. for the improvements to Orr Road (CR317) and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the Engineering Services Agreement, Public Works.
3. Interlocal Agreement to Facilitate Road Improvements on Orr Road with the Town of Fairview and the North Texas Municipal Water District, Public Works.
4. Interlocal Cooperation Agreement for Jail Services with Wise County effective October 1, 2018 through and including September 30, 2019, Sheriff.
5. Interlocal Cooperation Agreement with the Town of Little Elm for Teen Court Services, Teen Court.
6. Interlocal Agreement(s) for the Provision of Ambulance Services effective November 1, 2018 through and including October 31, 2019, Fire Marshal:
a. City of Blue Ridge.
b. City of Farmersville.
c. City of Josephine.
d. City of Lowry Crossing.
e. City of Melissa.
f. City of Nevada.
g. City of Princeton.
1. No. 1 to Services, Professional Audit (RFP No. 2016-161) with Pattillo, Brown & Hill, L.L.P. to make various changes to the contract and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Auditor.
g. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability (RFP No. 2014-303) with Aetna Life Insurance Company to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including December 31, 2019, Human Resources.
h. Ratification of the County Administrator's prior approval:
1. $18,000,000 to establish and allocate funds for the Tax Note Projects, Budget.
i. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $5,670 to reallocate funds for the Spay/Neuter Program, Development Services.
2. $143,848 to pay the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) the remaining balance of the County’s 10% Right of Way participation on FM2514 to east of Lavon Pkwy, Engineering.
3. $427,382 to budget the Town of Prosper’s contribution for the construction of First Street (DNT Intersection Improvements), Engineering.
j. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Investment Report (4th Quarter FY 2018).
2. Monthly Financial Reports for September 2018.
1. Adoption of the 2019 Investment Policy, Auditor.
2. Final Plat for Pinkus Addition (Lots 1 and 2, Block A), Engineering.
4. Grant an exemption to the bid process per VTCA Local Government Code 262.024(4), a personal or professional service, for Wilkins Finston Friedman Law Group, LLP for legal services and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the agreement for same, Human Resources.
5. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
6. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Keith Self COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2018 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
2. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
a. No. 1 to Janitorial Supplies (IFB No. 2018-251) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.
b. No. 1 to Signs, Sign Materials, & Barriers (IFB No. 2018-260) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.