c. Tax refunds totaling $650,482.90, Tax Assessor/Collector.
1. Window Repairs at Collin County Minimum Security Facility (IFB No. 2018-321) to Cavins Construction Group Texas, LLC and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the Construction Agreement, Construction & Projects.
2. Maintenance, VMWare (Contract No. 2018-426) to PCMG, Inc. dba PCM Gov, Inc., Information Technology.
3. Shift Scheduling Software (Contract No. 2018-198) to Tyler Technologies, Inc. and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the License and Services Agreement for same, Information Technology.
1. VINE (Victim Information Notification Everyday) Service Agreement with Appriss Incorporated (Appriss Safety) for the Texas Statewide Automated Victim Notification Service (SAVNS) for the period September 1, 2018 through and including August 31, 2019, Auditor.
2. Memorandum of Understanding – Closed Point of Dispensing (POD) Site Agreement between Collin County acting through the Collin County Health Care Services/Collin County Office of Emergency Management and the United Services Automobile Association for Closed Point of Dispensing (POD) operations, Health Care.
3. Interlocal Agreement with Rockwall County for the purchase of a trailer and license plate reader and budget amendment in the amount of $50,936.76 for same, Sheriff.
4. Interlocal Dispatch Services Agreement with the Anna Fire Department effective October 1, 2018 through and including September 30, 2019, Sheriff.
5. Interlocal Dispatch Services Agreement with the Josephine Volunteer Fire Department effective October 1, 2018 through and including September 30, 2019, Sheriff.
6. Interlocal Jail Services Agreement with the Town of Fairview effective October 1, 2018 through and including September 30, 2019, Sheriff.
7. Interlocal Jail Services Agreement with the City of Princeton effective October 1, 2018 through and including September 30, 2019, Sheriff.
f. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $3,650,000 to establish the budget for the deposit received from the Town of Prosper for Frontier Parkway, Engineering.
g. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Monthly Financial Reports for May 2018.
2. Monthly Financial Reports for June 2018.
h. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. October 1, 2018.
2. October 8, 2018.
1. Designate the 416th District Court as a Drug Court Program for Collin County, Administrative Services.
2. Designation of Sheriff Skinner to represent Collin County at the North Central Texas Regional 9-1-1 Emergency Communications District meeting scheduled for December 5, 2018, Administrative Services.
3. Restructure of the Sheriff's Office and budget amendment in the amount of $2,569,983 for same, Human Resources.
4. Utilization of the Sourcewell (formerly known as National Joint Powers Alliance) purchasing cooperative, per VTCA LGC 271.102, Purchasing.
5. Grant application for the FY 2018 State Criminal Alien Assistance Program (SCAAP) Grant through the U.S. Department of Justice, Sheriff.
6. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
7. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
8. Possible future agenda items by Commissioners Court without discussion.
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Keith Self COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2018 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
2. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. Addendum No. 1 and No. 2 to Construction: Myers Park Show Barn Electrical Upgrade (IFB No. 2018-326) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.
3. Addendum No. 1 and No. 2 to Window Repairs at Collin County Minimum Security Facility (IFB No. 2018-321) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.
4. Change Order No. 2 to Construction, Collin County Adventure Camp Trail Rehabilitation (IFB No. 2017-273) with Denco CS Corp. to add 70 days to the contract completion date, Construction & Projects.