Notice is hereby given that the Collin County Commissioners Court will meet
Invocation - Commissioner Jaynes
Pledge of Allegiance - Commissioner Hatchell
Pledge of Allegiance to the Texas Flag - Judge Self
HEALTH CARE FOUNDATION BOARD OF TRUSTEES MEETING
COMMISSIONERS COURT MEETING
1. AI-28104 Change Order No. 3 for Construction: The Landing at Myer's Park (IFB No. 04082-07) with KC Construction Services, Inc. to make various
changes to the contract for an increase of $2,859.18 (budgeted), Construction &
2. AI-28026 Please note utilization of the Department of Information Resources (DIR) contracts (per court order 2004-188-03-23 which complies with
Local Government Code 271-102) to purchase hardware from Sirius for the DASD
Sirius project (budgeted), Information Technology.
3. Notification of budget amendment(s)/adjustment(s), Auditor:
a. AI-28062 $4,500 to establish a revenue/expenditure budget for the
Internet Crime Against Children grant assistance program.
b. AI-28066 $87,519 to establish the budget for the State Homeland
Security Program 2007 Emergency Management Performance Grant (EMPG) funds.
c. AI-28089 $253,637 to establish the budget for the 2007 UASI grant
funds for the Fusion System Project.
2. AI-28061 Grant exemption from the competitive bidding process per
L.G.C. 262.024(a)(4) Professional Service, award to ADB Consulting, LLC and
approve the Consulting Agreement for the North Central Texas Fusion System
Maturation contract utilizing Urban Area Security Initiative (UASI) 2007 grant
funds and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the
agreement, Homeland Security.
1. AI-28063 Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the Junior League of Plano for assistance in emergency/disaster events (at no cost to Collin County) and further authorize the County Judge to finalize and execute same, Homeland Security.
2. AI-28074 Interlocal agreement with the City of Commerce for Law Enforcement Data Sharing and further authorize the County Judge to finalize and
execute same, Homeland Security.
3. AI-28007 Memorandum of Understanding with the U.S. Secret Service for Electronic Crimes and further authorize the County Judge to finalize and execute
same (budgeted), Sheriff.
4. AI-28082 Interlocal Agreement with the Police Departments for the Cities of Allen, Frisco, McKinney, Plano and Wylie for access to the entire
"Offender Watch" software solution, budget amendment in the amount of $15,000
for same and further authorize the County Judge to finalize and execute the
5. AI-28083 Agreements with the US Army Corp of Engineers and the Trinity Trail Preservation Association for the Operation, Maintenance and Development of
Trinity Trail at Lavon Lake and further authorize the County Judge to finalize
and execute same, Special Projects.
6. AI-28077 Interlocal Agreement with the City of Frisco for the acquisition of land for Miramonte Neighborhood Park for funding through the
Collin County Parks/Open Space Project Funding Assistance Program and further
authorize the County Judge to finalize and execute same (budgeted - NTE
$390,000), Special Projects.
1. AI-28101 No. 1 to the Lease of State of Texas Registration and Title System (RTS) Information Resources and Support agreement for the use of the
State of Texas automation equipment adding equipment for one (1) additional
location (Huffines Kia McKinney) for dealers and subcontractors providing
registration services and further authorize the County Judge to finalize and
execute same, Tax Assessor Collector.
i. Change Order(s):
1. AI-28088 No. 8 for the Bloomdale Road Bridge Project with the Texas Department of
Transportation (TxDOT) to pay off-duty police officers used on the project for
freeway closures and for night work in the amount of $495 and further authorize
the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same (budgeted), Engineering.
j. Ratification of the County Judge's prior approval:
1. AI-28053 Ratification of the County Judge's prior approval of a Novation Agreement for Services: Vending (IFB No. 04063-05) to change the vendor
name from Specialized Quality Vending to Vend Pro and further authorize the
Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Purchasing.
k. Budget adjustment/amendment(s):
1. AI-28095 $3,390,000 for the remaining funds for the US 75 at Parker Road project (Bond Project No. 03-046) with the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT), Engineering.
l. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. AI-28067 Monthly Financial Statement for January 2008.
2. Final Audit Results:
a. AI-28119 Engineering (4th Quarter FY2007).
b. AI-28118 Myers Park & Event Center (4th Quarter FY2007).
c. AI-28115 Justice of the Peace, Precinct 3-2 (4th Quarter FY2007).
d. AI-28113 County Clerk (1st Quarter FY2008).
e. AI-28114 Engineering (1st Quarter FY2008).
f. AI-28107 Medical Examiner (1st Quarter FY2008).
3. Payroll Audit:
a. AI-28108 Administrative Services (Payroll).
b. AI-28110 Commissioners Court (Payroll).
c. AI-28111 Elections (Payroll).
d. AI-28117 Highway Patrol (Payroll).
m. Filing of the Minutes, County Clerk:
1. AI-28116 Amend Court Order No. 2008-181-03-11 Commissioners Court Workshop Minutes for February 19, 2008 to include detailed discussion for
General Discussion Item No. 4, AI-27905.
2. AI-28099 March 11, 2008.
1. AI-28047 FY2008 tax exemptions for historical structures and/or landmarks, Collin County Historical Commission/Plano Heritage Commission.
2. AI-28070 Proclamation designating April 15th, 2007 as Volunteer Day in Collin County, Commissioners Court.
3. AI-28071 Resolution supporting the naming of a creek on the original farm that Mr. Barksdale established as Barksdale Creek, Commissioners Court.
4. AI-28073 Early voting locations, dates and times for the April 8, 2008, Democratic and Republican Primary Run-off Elections, Elections.
5. AI-28106 Changing the name of the developer for the Final Plat for King's Gate Country Estates from M&W Real Estates Investment Group, LTD to
King's Gate Country Estates, LLC, Engineering.
6. AI-28078 Baylor Sammons Mobile Unit to use the parking lot area located at 825 N. McDonald Street on April 3, 2008 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
to conduct mammogram screenings, Facilities.
7. AI-28112 Utilization of the University Drive Courts Facility and the Justice Center/Bloomdale Courthouse for the annual 8th Grade Mock Trial
Competition on Friday, April 25, 2008 from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Saturday,
April 26, 2008 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., the Collin County Bar Association
will pay fees required for Security and Janitorial Services personnel for this
8. AI-28025 Retention of a surplus 1993 Mitsubishi Utility Truck (Unit No. 22549) for use at the Service Center by Equipment Services, Public Works.
9. AI-28064 Deposit the net proceeds totaling $136,067.92 from the Collin County On-Line Auction (per V.T.C.A. Local Government code 263.156) held on
February 15, 2008, Purchasing.
10. AI-28059 Transfer the City of Celina's E-911 answering point from Collin County to the City of Celina, Sheriff.
11. AI-28093 Rental of Myers Park & Event Center facilities at a reduced fee of $600 for the Boy Scouts of American (Arrowhead District, Circle 10
Council) to hold the annual Webelos and Twilight Day Camp June 14
12. AI-28076 Timeline for the Parks and Open Space Project Funding Assistance Program, 2003 Bond
Fifth Series, Special Projects.
4. AI-28054 P3 Presentation by Don Lee, Facilities.
5. AI-28080 Consideration, discussion and any action to establish a process for setting Elected Officials salaries for FY2009, Commissioners Court.
6. AI-28123 Consideration, discussion and any action regarding the RFQ process for Professional Services, Commissioners Court.
7. AI-28072 Consideration, discussion and any action regarding an amendment to the FY2008 Fee Schedule to increase the Nondisclosure Filing Fee, County Clerk.
8. AI-28068 Consideration, discussion and any action regarding ratification of the County Judge's prior approval of a grant application for the
TERP (Texas Emissions Reduction Plan) grant funds in the amount of $335,000 for
the upgrade and/or retrofit of 22 vehicles and equipment to stay in compliance
of EPA quality standards, Public Works.
9. AI-28086 Consideration, discussion and any action regarding Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
10. AI-28087 Consideration, discussion and any action regarding Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
11. Consideration, discussion and any action regarding 2007 RTC Comprehensive Development Funding Initiative, Commissioners Court.
12. Possible future agenda items by Commissioners Court without discussion.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code,
AI-28125 Board/Committee Appointments.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
AI-28039 Discussion and any action regarding Collin County v. PGAL,
Siemens, Brandt and Purdy McGuire Inc., Administrative Services.
AI-28124 Scope of Service Proposal related to Special Districts.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout